• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... My cat keeps sniffing and licking my friends sandals.

nope-rocket.gif

cats have way more sensitive sense of smell than us and they rely on it to navigate their way about and figure out if something is safe/dangerous. it's not surprising that a cat would be attracted to something like sandals. our feet are one of the parts of our body that give off strong smells. my cats always like to have a good sniff at socks/shoes.

There is some kind of botanical in my beard oil that drives one of my cats bonkers. She gets a catnip like reaction from it. Oddly enough the male cat could care less, but it drives her nuts.

raduque

My older male cat Milo has a foot and shoe fetish. He sticks his whole head in freshly worn shoes and will try to lick your feet. Little weirdo

Artoris

Gold Member
When my last cat got older he’d lick everything in the house when I picked him up.

I asked my friend why, and he said “well if you lived in one place your whole life, you’d start wondering what things taste like.”
In other words, going mad

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
My cat licks the armpits on worn shirts. Not sure if it's a mothering thing or if she's just fucking stupid. Probably both.

Top Bottom