• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so NINJA GAIDEN for the PS3 announced (Famitsu)

king zell

1237270845894.jpg

looks like Famitsu is out early this week , there is a scan for NINJA GAIDEN Σ2 for the PS3

a new Gundam game for the PS3 and Atelier Rocona preview

Ploid 3.0

ymmv said:
So much for the only on Xbox logo...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Ninja_Gaiden_II.jp
[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://masem.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/enchanted_arms_cover.jpg

ps3-enchanted-arms1.jpg

etc.

People didn't seem to like NG2 much. I think people that wanted to play it had their fix.

ntb825

The game hasn't even been out for a year yet. I'm sure if there is a time clause to the exclusivity, it's gotta be a year.

Bebpo

Banned
With the right amount of fixing, NGII could go from a seriously flawed good game that's in the shadow of NG1 to a better game than NG1. But with Itagaki gone, I dunno if Team Ninja will put the effort it.

ymmv

Banned
ntb825 said:
The game hasn't even been out for a year yet. I'm sure if there is a time clause to the exclusivity, it's gotta be a year.

So the game will be released early June 2009 to comply with Microsoft's exclusivity contract. I think we'll hear from Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 in a couple of months too. I suspect Namco has delayed the European release of this game to the 2nd half of 2009 in order to release both the PS3 and 360 version at the same time.

bdouble

Sweet. One game I really would have missed by not getting a 360. Even with the problems. Look forward to see if they fix anything and will def get when I get around to purchasing a PS3.

This just shows that the way of the third party exclusive (on HD consoles) is over. Even when Microsoft publishes the damn things they don't stay exclusive.

I wonder what'll be next.

makingmusic476 said:
This just shows that the way of the third party exclusive (on HD consoles) is over. Even when Microsoft publishes the damn things they don't stay exclusive.

I wonder what'll be next.

The only thing holding up the hope for 3rd party exclusives is MGS4 if this one goes........
wait for it....

Danielsan

Would be hilarious. I might double dip. Ninja Gaiden 2 is great but it's riddled with bugs and poor design choices. If they fix some of those issues it would definitely warrant a second buy from me.

MikeE21286 said:
The only thing holding up the hope for 3rd party exclusives is MGS4 if this one goes........
wait for it....
I'm sure MGS4: Supersubsistence or whatever they'll call it will be multiplat.

And I expect Mass Effect to go the way of Bioshock.

i'd be really tempted to buy this if they manage to fix the framerate and nail 720p but i promised myself that wouldn't buy tecmo games anymore

ymmv

Banned
makingmusic476 said:

I bet Microsoft's big E3 announcement will be MGS4: Existence for the 360 (and PS3 of course). Same thing happened with MGS2. PS2 got the original, but the MGS2: Substance reissue was released for PS2, Xbox and PC. The interesting thing was that Substance was an Xbox exclusive in the US. The PS2 version was released four months later.

gantz85

Banned
makingmusic476 said:

Honestly, MGS4:XXX going multiplatform is the best solution for all parties.

(1) The title had a huge budget and a reissue would help add to those sales -- a multiplatform reissue would be even better. If Konami has managed to get Microsoft to commit to marketing dollars that would be best, because Microsoft >>> Sony in marketing.

(2) MGS4 the title itself has a couple of glaring flaws that need fixing, like the ginormous amount of load scenes and lack of polish in some aspects of the game. I would appreciate fixes. Also a director's cut including Kojima's original ending would be naice.

(3) MGO can go to a wider userbase on the 360, but it's inevitably doomed to a slow death if Konami force that Konami-ID shit on their users.

I would be more than happy to have a MGS4:XXX multiplat announced this year.

Taurus

burgerdog said:
Loved everything about NG2 except for ONE thing, projectiles! Buy this game.
At least the demo sucked ass. I'll prefer buying some good games for my XO. :|

dfyb said:
Good PS3 news:
-question it's validity
-downplay
-go off topic
(neutral) dfyb
Not just insane, he's batshit fucking insane
(Today, 09:30 AM)

Am I doing it right?

BeeDog

WickedLaharl said:
i'd be really tempted to buy this if they manage to fix the framerate and nail 720p but i promised myself that wouldn't buy tecmo games anymore

Fix the framerate of a PS3 port release?

:lol All the evidence thus far is that it will probably turn out to be worse. :(

Aeana

dfyb said:
Good PS3 news:
-question it's validity
-downplay
-go off topic
It's perfectly reasonable to question its validity, considering the Tales of Vesperia PS3 fake a few months ago.

This is real, though.

Top Bottom