• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Opinion NSFW Clickbait So, sausage pictures, taking a photo of your member/schmekel _II_

M1chl

Gold Member
Dec 25, 2019
Czech Republic
Well I told him I saw the dick pics. What's so wrong with that? I wouldn't do it if I knew he was gonna get angry. He's an open guy and I knew I wouldn't get into trouble by seeing his gallery.
Yeah well, it's breach of privacy, if you would ask in advance, I would not say a thing, but like this. Obviously you have + points, that you told him that, but I still have my phone as a very private thing and I simply don't like to hear stuff like that. I understand, that I might me kind of crazy with this, so that's not necessarily something bad againts you, so don't worry : ) And in english you=you people, right? : )

Reactions: Elektro Demon

Elektro Demon

Banned
Nov 9, 2019
#FreeBrap
www.youtube.com
Yeah well, it's breach of privacy, if you would ask in advance, I would not say a thing, but like this. Obviously you have + points, that you told him that, but I still have my phone as a very private thing and I simply don't like to hear stuff like that. I understand, that I might me kind of crazy with this, so that's not necessarily something bad againts you, so don't worry : ) And in english you=you people, right? : )
No it's perfectly understandable. I'm actually similar. I love my privacy. I respect other people's privacy but in this case, it's a dude I've known a long, long time. We're no just coworkers, we're friends also.
I knew he wouldn't get mad. But it's still not cool, I agree. I should've asked for approval in advance. Totally agree on that.

And in english you=you people, right? : )
I don't understand your question? What do you mean?

Reactions: M1chl

M1chl

Gold Member
Dec 25, 2019
Czech Republic
No it's perfectly understandable. I'm actually similar. I love my privacy. I respect other people's privacy but in this case, it's a dude I've known a long, long time. We're no just coworkers, we're friends also.
I knew he wouldn't get mad. But it's still not cool, I agree. I should've asked for approval in advance. Totally agree on that.

I don't understand your question? What do you mean?
I meant, that YOU was not meant directly towards you, but towards "people like you". I hope that's clear.

H4ze

Aug 20, 2019
Germany
OP living under a rock I guess :D

But fun aside, I sometimes send a dick pick to my gf too, just like I am always happy when I got a boob/puss pic, that's how the modern world rolls man.

• Fire
Reactions: Elektro Demon