• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, sausage pictures, taking a photo of your member/schmekel _II_

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well I told him I saw the dick pics. What's so wrong with that? I wouldn't do it if I knew he was gonna get angry. He's an open guy and I knew I wouldn't get into trouble by seeing his gallery.
Yeah well, it's breach of privacy, if you would ask in advance, I would not say a thing, but like this. Obviously you have + points, that you told him that, but I still have my phone as a very private thing and I simply don't like to hear stuff like that. I understand, that I might me kind of crazy with this, so that's not necessarily something bad againts you, so don't worry : ) And in english you=you people, right? : )

Yeah well, it's breach of privacy, if you would ask in advance, I would not say a thing, but like this. Obviously you have + points, that you told him that, but I still have my phone as a very private thing and I simply don't like to hear stuff like that. I understand, that I might me kind of crazy with this, so that's not necessarily something bad againts you, so don't worry : ) And in english you=you people, right? : )
No it's perfectly understandable. I'm actually similar. I love my privacy. I respect other people's privacy but in this case, it's a dude I've known a long, long time. We're no just coworkers, we're friends also.
I knew he wouldn't get mad. But it's still not cool, I agree. I should've asked for approval in advance. Totally agree on that.

And in english you=you people, right? : )
I don't understand your question? What do you mean?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
No it's perfectly understandable. I'm actually similar. I love my privacy. I respect other people's privacy but in this case, it's a dude I've known a long, long time. We're no just coworkers, we're friends also.
I knew he wouldn't get mad. But it's still not cool, I agree. I should've asked for approval in advance. Totally agree on that.

I don't understand your question? What do you mean?
I meant, that YOU was not meant directly towards you, but towards "people like you". I hope that's clear.

H4ze

OP living under a rock I guess :D

But fun aside, I sometimes send a dick pick to my gf too, just like I am always happy when I got a boob/puss pic, that's how the modern world rolls man.

Prison Mike

Banned
1SXbwJU.gif

Top Bottom