• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Target shipped someone an Xbox One already? [Update: console-banned until launch]

Blackage

Heh I was thinking the same thing, then I saw that they've already crossed paths recently:

0oJ0mxY.png

omg, that is perfect. :)

I think those trolls kinda die out eventually. They end up leaving school and getting full time jobs and can afford both consoles - so hopefully, this "One or the other" mentality dies out with it.

Ive never understood this whole console war thing - it's fine to have a preference, but some people on this forum take personal offense to someone wanting an XB1 over a PS4. Who cares? Their choice doesnt affect you in any way whatsoever.

Grown ups act like this too. I've seen it. there are a few on here that let the mask slip slightly every so often but fix it in time . I don't buy the "I can only afford one" excuse to be a unbearable prick.

Dahaka

Unfortunately, a lot of people in console war are 30+ years old.

It's the same for the PC. Play any BF, Counter-Strike, TF2, DOTA. 99% of those internet tough guys are real life adults. The "12 year olds" is wishful thinking. The manchild stigma on gamers unfortunately often proves itself right.

pikablu

This happens every time someone gets a game early due to stupid retailers and now it happens with a console. Kinda ridiculous. Thanks Microsoft.

Wait...didn't this timdog guy just lose his mind over the whole MS not being able to push full peeeees? I believe he wasn't going to be buying it...apparently it blew over.

Marleyman

Banned
I think those trolls kinda die out eventually. They end up leaving school and getting full time jobs and can afford both consoles - so hopefully, this "One or the other" mentality dies out with it.

Ive never understood this whole console war thing - it's fine to have a preference, but some people on this forum take personal offense to someone wanting an XB1 over a PS4. Who cares? Their choice doesnt affect you in any way whatsoever.

Amen...wish that mentality spread around.

Jac_Solar

They do have a lot to prove, but that doesn't mean that when they do something right, we can't give them props, just because Sony is doing everything right and they haven't been. Good is good and bad is bad. It's like saying "hmmm, this pizza is so fucking good, but I don't like it because when I came here last time it tasted like shit". When they do something right I acknowledge it, whether the competition is doing well or not.

My point was that most people probably takes what Microsoft says nowadays with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom