• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that NBA2k15 face scanning huh

Banned
I was looking for the set himself on fire family guy gif on Google images and that was the first one that showed up. I thought it was a stunt. I had no idea Google images would show a gif of someone dying (or someone filming it). My apologies, I should have viewed the image source on Google before posting it.

cripterion

I got it right but still with average rating of 2000pts.. Game crashed twice on me while scanning my face (Xbox one).

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
lol. this is amazing. the three eyed one is my favorite.

wow RSV 1 did a better job on the face scanning then this lol.
It does make for a pretty hilarious scene though :D

many people are getting pretty damn good result, you can even see some of today's mycareer youtube videos for some.

BeforeJam

Neo Member
BzUl7_fIQAEhlkt.jpg

lol

HEY THERE SMOOTH SKIN

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
What the hell. Who actually thought that this would work like it's supposed to?!

some people actually got it working and got very close and almost realistic copies of their faces. so when it work it's impressive and when it didn't it's hilarious.

I get about 4-5k in points when scanning I think it's all about lighting

It seems more like a lot of these the user's picture was intentionally misaligned with whatever calibration lines were used on the on screen camera. You can see vague outlines of the actual faces just below the deformed features in most of these. Still, funny that EA would allow these to be made anyway. Though I wouldn't be surprised if EA patches this out via stricter fault tolerances or something.

nkarafo

Its funny how developers of horror games try so hard and still can't reach this level of freaky-ness.

Bugged/glitched games are always the scariest.

Justified

It seems more like a lot of these the user's picture was intentionally misaligned with whatever calibration lines were used on the on screen camera. You can see vague outlines of the actual faces just below the deformed features in most of these. Still, funny that EA would allow these to be made anyway. Though I wouldn't be surprised if EA patches this out via stricter fault tolerances or something.

This is 2K not EA......

Definitely Funny, and I sure its a bitch to get it to work correctly, but I wonder how any of these are intentional

Purexed

Banned
Tried this but the damn game kept losing track of my head. Was over it and made my own face thru the normal sculpting system.

Top Bottom