• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that NBA2k15 face scanning huh

Actually the only good scans I've seen have been of black people. The fucked up black people scans are hilariously mostly coming from white people.

the hilarious photos of this stuff hitting my FB stream sure is coming from the opposite.

meU6kPQ.jpg

BrunoM

HAHA.
Keep coming back there's so much win going on in here lmao.
Just all this is going to make me get NBA 2K15 so I can scan my self !!! Lol

Can the scanning system actually produce good results? Would be interested to see some real people compared to a decent scan.

And I won't edit because it'd been four days but I that, not does above :p

Edit: I am terrible, "but I meant that, not does above"*

DWinn7

Can the scanning system actually produce good results? Would be interested to see some real people compared to a decent scan.

And I won't edit because it'd been four days but I that, not does above :p

No matter what lighting conditions I have, the scanning feature fails to work. It requires that you turn your head left and right and somehow loses track of your face. Then, after I reach 100% scan and it build my model, I get an error message. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.

No matter what lighting conditions I have, the scanning feature fails to work. It requires that you turn your head left and right and somehow loses track of your face. Then, after I reach 100% scan and it build my model, I get an error message. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.
That's really a shame, the scanning in the recent UFC game was pretty impressive.

Foshy

best fucking thread in the history of threads

i'm sitting in the bus coming home from uni and I'm just laughing like stupid

Top Bottom