• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So there are hundreds of red lights blinking in sync on I-70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

No they aren't cars.

So I'm driving into Colorado on I-70 and off the road there are towers with big red lights, hundreds or even thousands, blinking in sync. I could see them from 20-30 miles away, but its at night so I can't see what exactly they are. Its a bit weird to say the least.

I've looked online for an answer to no avail. There are far too many of them to be radio towers or even airplane landing markers. Only logical conclusion is a landing for a spaceship.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
wind-turbine-2.jpg

edit: look there's even a specific article about it: http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/2010/03/08/story4.html?page=all

thefit

Probably wind turbines we have them hear in Cali on the I-10 E heading to Palm Springs at night its just roll after roll of red lights blinking together.

EDIT: ^^^ Yeah everyone beat me to it.

Windmills are cool. In my country there's a lonely windmill that barely spins, In the middle of the city for no Goddamn reason.

No they aren't cars.

So I'm driving into Colorado on I-70 and off the road there are towers with big red lights, hundreds or even thousands, blinking in sync. I could see them from 20-30 miles away, but its at night so I can't see what exactly they are. Its a bit weird to say the least.

I've looked online for an answer to no avail. There are far too many of them to be radio towers or even airplane landing markers. Only logical conclusion is a landing for a spaceship.
"logical"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom