• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, there's a Half-Life coffee shop in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

oFyFSYc.jpg

I ain't drinkin' that piss.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Theres a Yoshi Steakhouse and Sushi bar near where I live (down here in Florida). Place always cracks me up since the o in Yoshi is a giant picture of Yoshi and an egg.

I have no idea how they get away with this or if they have Nintendo's approval or whatever. Cracks me up everytime I drive by though.

Theres a Yoshi Steakhouse and Sushi bar near where I live (down here in Florida). Place always cracks me up since the o in Yoshi is a giant picture of Yoshi and an egg.

I have no idea how they get away with this or if they have Nintendo's approval or whatever. Cracks me up everytime I drive by though.
Hoho!
That doesn't seem to be the official logo's appearance though, if one were to go take a look at the restaurant's website.

http://www.yoshisteakhouse.com/

Garry, you magnificent son of a bitch. Valve is clearly having a global ARG, and the first clue is in Saudi Arabia. This is definitely a clue that HL3 is going to have Middle Eastern aesthetics. Think about it. HL2 was greatly inspired by eastern European aesthetics.

Half-Life
Cafe
Latte
WiiU

Its clear as day.

Also Sonic Team are reforming to make F-Zero and Nintendo Bought Rare back for a fiver, They are now making Eternal Darkness 2 .
Someone call Kotaku.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I heard the Cubbage salad is pretty good

ahhahahahhahahahahhahaa hilarious ain't it ahahahhaa!!

Top Bottom