• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, there's a new Mewtwo form that was just added to Pokken.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
tkFFdzp.jpg

HIRxrix.jpg

NicoNico Video (must have account)

Apparently added via a surprise update.

He seems to be a special Boss, and could be created specifically for Pokken but...possibly Mega Mewtwo Z?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I want to say it's just mega mewtwo X but not 100% on it

Edit: either you added that second picture later or it didn't load until now but yea thats a new form

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Yeah, it does seem to be basically Mega Mewtwo X so this makes me think it might be Pokken-exclusive.

Still, before this Mewtwo wasn't even known to be in Pokken so it still counts as new, and this might mean Mewtwo is coming as a playable character.

It's called Dark Mewtwo. Definitely seems like something that'll stay Pokken exclusive.

Honestly surprised a boss like this wasn't in the game to start with, lol.

Looks like Mega Mewtwo X. Probably just a Pokken exclusive boss.

Mewtwo and Charizard are the only two Pokemon popular enough to get a third form, but I really hope they don't.

Berordn

Yeah it's like X but obviously with differences. Has to possibly be Mega Mewtwo Z (or whatever they end up calling it, Mega Mewtwo XY or something).

It looks like a "complete" version of Mega Mewtwo X, I'm wondering if it's Mewtwo XZ and there'll be an YZ equivalent.

It's called Dark Mewtwo. Definitely seems like something that'll stay Pokken exclusive.

Honestly surprised a boss like this wasn't in the game to start with, lol.

Ah, nevermind then.

NotLiquid

It's decidedly different from Mega Mewtwo X, ignoring just the color scheme. The differences here seem kind of similar to how Mega Charizard X is different from Y.

Razmos

Dark Mewtwo huh? I can dig it.

I can easily see it being Pokken exclusive, ala Shadow Lugia or Primal Dialga

georly

Nintendo, stop giving nintendo fans a reason to want a direct. This is getting ridiculous, stop leaking stuff you haven't announced yet.

Top Bottom