• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So they deleted my post, because of jelousy and envy

When you keep going on like this, they will delete your thread AGAIN. Stop throwing juvenile personal attacks around and making sexual related comments.
I'am done with you now. Not reading any post and tread from you now. Have a nice life.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

The original complaint sounded like you posted on Era, GAF is not that at all, you're misplacing your rage. For the amount of time you've spent here it's clear you are unaware of the vibe here. Which is pretty sad. It sounds like you have a hard time expressing an opinion without being negative and toxic to others. That has nothing to do with "cancel culture", it just kind of sounds like being a dick.

Don't be a dick, and you're good.

joe_zazen

In all seriousness, there are tone and content standards here, & i think they strike a nice balance with freedom of speech. If you want total freedom, go to chan. You have as much freedom here as you would around a freiends coffee table. Its great.

Saber

Gold Member
I don’t even care if I get banned over that post mate. Fuck clowns like him thinking they’re superior somehow and deserves to be treated differently than the rest

Mista Mista I think you're wasting your energy and mental state over something its not worth. Tbh, the way he acted I think he pretty much want to take away scales of members. Just watch out for this kind of lure.

I talk from my own experience. The last forum I was I had to deal with members acting like they were "superiors" over me.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Mista Mista I think you're wasting your energy and mental state over something its not worth. Tbh, the way he acted I think he pretty much want to take away scales of members. Just watch out for this kind of lure.

I talk from my own experience. The last forum I was I had to deal with members acting like "superior" over me.
Appreciate the concern bruv but I’m 100% alright. Someone must stand up to clowns like him to make them know their place

Codes 208

His post was only deleted and a note told to knock it off.

I didn't even action or apply a warning to his account, but yet here we are.
Some people just cant handle criticism. They just cant. Its like arguing with one of those “im better than you” customers at walmart.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Some folks on the internet at large cannot handle when the consensus doesn't go their way and/or when the authorities fail to reinforce their preferred narrative.

They'll even confuse it for an "echo chamber" because they're so unfamiliar with the process of confronting new opinions, their fight or flight reaction kicks in and they go right for the assumption that the group is aligned against them.

Bandi

Banned
but hey, lets keep posts like this open:

I mean, just look at the fucking title.. fucking ridiculous

they changed the title, it was "343Idiots" before than, and now in the thread he constantly refers to them as "343 Idiots" which is okay of course, since its xbox and not sony. :)

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
tumblr_nttyongoki1u0kzljt0.gif

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

they changed the title, it was "343Idiots" before than, and now in the thread he constantly refers to them as "343 Idiots" which is okay of course, since its xbox and not sony. :)
Instead of getting mad at the mods for not reinforcing your preferred groupthink, join the thread and make fun of the OP in a funny way.

Are you new to forums or something?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

You can bag on Voost but be careful. That post you linked may have some bias, but it also has reasoning behind it (perhaps subjective but still). In this case the whole thread was about a huge company (Sony) being "scared" of another huge company, "Microsoft". Its ridiculous. This is business not the streets.

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
Go to the Reset Era and tell us more. And yes we are hivemind in here, if you did not noticed....

Resetera is like:

- I love polygamy
- I love sex with animals
- I love sniffing the used underwear in my relationship
- I love traditional relationships where i focus on one person without crazy fetish stuff *Banned for sexism against women and being intolerant*

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
there is a reason why its called SonyGAF™.

Just fuck off with the SonyGAF nonsense. 95% of your posts are ragging on Sony in one way or another, then as soon as you get called out, you'll pretend like you're not doing the exact same thing that you're complaining about. It's so retarded.

We've been more than lenient when 95%+ of our impact are just deleted posts, quotes in threads, and barely any actions on people's accounts since most of the community usually does a good job to self correct and not get too carried away.

Then there is this. Don't be this.
This.
I've always disliked replies like the one I just made but here it makes for a fun meta reply, so I'll self-hate a little.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member

Nobody ever reported that post other than the title which I edited out the "idiots" clickbait. Voost is an equal opportunity shit stirrer, check his thread history.

It's also a little more thought out that garnered some good discussion on all sides when you cut through the baited fat. Much more than, "you scurrred, bro".

When you only look at things through a specific lens, you fail to see everything else, like your own trolling post history towards Sony threads or related content.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
XU5IxZv.png

This ridiculousness never ends, neogaf must be run by a little fascist totalitarian group of mid aged individuals who absolutely hate criticism and free speech.

This is the problem in our society today, this cancel culture is infested everywhere like a coronavirus. Any way if it makes their pebble dicks look imaginary bigger by hating on my threads then keep it up. But that wont stop me from expressing my thoughts so goodluck fuck you and have a nice day.
delete this

redfirm

Banned
I know the mods here allow a lot, that's how it should be, so the fact you got banned...ooohh boooiii, I honestly even thanked a mod once for a warning they gave me. image what you had to do to get banned. like Neogaf has some of the best mods and you managed to make them ban you lol

ethomaz

Banned

Actually that post is full of bias but well grounded with actual facts to create a reasonable discussion (like I posted there I believe Infinite is the last chace MS is giving to i343).
BTW the users is a know Xbox fan.

Last edited:

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
I don't even understand what OP was trying to say in that post got deleted, it made no sense. Thank the mods for saving our brain cells.

Top Bottom