• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So they deleted my post, because of jelousy and envy

DonF

Is Sony gonna cry? Gonna piss their pants? Maybe? Maybe shit and cum?… Well then you fucking Junior, maybe you should click on my username and on my profile you should see three dots to the right of my username. Click those three dots to open a dropdown menu reads "Block". Click that option and confirm that you want to block me to avoid seeing my future posts

Blond

Banned
This always strikes me as strange, why is that "no offence" in there needed. It's not offensive, it's advice.

By the way what the fuck is that "Live" flair on this thread? : D

True that, but you know sometimes people take advice as attacks (myself included at one point)..

I think live because of all the views/rapid responses haha

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
But that wont stop me from expressing my thoughts so goodluck fuck you and have a nice day.

Pretty sure that actually stopped him though, unless OP is currently standing on a street corner yelling at people as we speak.

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Go to the Reset Era and tell us more. And yes we are hivemind in here, if you did not noticed....

Good luck with their mods as they censor every take they don't agree.

Gaf mods are more lenient (and it's far better this way imo)

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Good luck with their mods as they censor every take they don't agree.

Gaf mods are more lenient (and it's far better this way imo)
...ehh...that's kind of the point : )

True that, but you know sometimes people take advice as attacks (myself included at one point)..

I think live because of all the views/rapid responses haha
I guess Slav in me don't take that into account, history teach us to "suck it" or "take the L".

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
You should be banned for starting a thread title with the word "So".

giphy.gif

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
can we please stick to the subject and figure out who is paying these mods?

And by any chance who the fuck do you think you are? If you’re attacking fellow members what gives you the right to be treated like some kind of superior cunt? Go fuck yourself if you don’t want to respect the place then the whole place won’t have a tiny respect for you. Please I want to attack other people and break the rules but I also don’t want anyone calling me out on it. You thank god that you aren’t banned until now prick. Go fuck yourself we aren’t losing any value here and before you do that, take your head out of your arse.
#Mista2020 President of Earth Lets go!

Kamina

Golden Boy
I ave to give OP some credit as he triggered a thread that has some of my most favorite replies ever.
Laughed so hard.

QDXdWUK.png

Imagination becomes reality
And people would still love him, maybe even more because of it.

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
We've been more than lenient when 95%+ of our impact are just deleted posts, quotes in threads, and barely any actions on people's accounts since most of the community usually does a good job to self correct and not get too carried away.

Then there is this. Don't be this.

OP doesn't know the difference between dunking on opinions and dunking on the person themselves. I've seen some SAVAGE replies on here that don't get personal in the slightest, all because they broke down an argument and went for the kill.

VertigoOA

Banned
I would’ve preferred he wasn’t banned just to make fun of him. Mostly against banning users short of them doxxing other users.

VertigoOA

Banned
Life is volatile. People throw out insults all the time. So using most inflammatory language is fair game to me. Some forum users are straight up weaponized autism and I like to pile-on when they earned it. The only time I’m for banning is when the user is legitimately harmful to others, usually some form of doxxing. I mean, welcome to the internet.. it’s always been this way.

Last edited:

elektrokats

Banned
He is being a complete child but now I'm more worried we'll be chasing him off to some other forum such as 4chan where he will feel comfortable acting this way everyday without repercussions. Not sure if that is a good thing overall...

Man what a world we live in these days...

Last edited:
Top Bottom