• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So ugh...Why isn't Sony getting railed by mainstream media and the gaming community when it comes to their messaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derktron

Banned
OHH BOY HERE WE GO!! -- Let's go!!!

So let me cut the chase and say the bias in the gaming community is astonishing, to say the least when it comes to what Sony does and that honestly pisses me off, so why is it okay for PlayStation to do what they do but when it comes to Nintendo, Microsoft, anything related to PC or any major devs -- Looking at you Ubisoft to get dogged but Sony gets a pass. Someone please who is a Sony fanboy on here help me understand that concept.

Here's what I'm talking about, when it comes to the messaging to what Sony said where they believe in generations yet are going to release some of their major games still on the PS4 (Which makes sense, hardly any PS5 because it's hard for me to get one) but why does Sony have to say they believe in generations and come back and retract that and release games like God Of War on PS4/PS5? I just don't understand the ideology of people not railing them to the ground and criticizing them at ALL. I love Sony but sometimes they confuse the hell out of me along with the community they have. Why couldn't Sony just be straight with their messaging, and no I don't want to hear that they are solely doing this because of lack of PS5, this is all planned out, there is always a backup system.

*I hope this does not pertain to people think I'm some kind of fanboy because I will immediately clap back.*

Thoughts on this, I generally want to know.

wDq3yby.jpg

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Because they can BS anything they want and sonyboy like me is going to buy every console and games from them.

llLeonhart

They have been criticized to hell and back, but mostly by people who aren't really sony fans. Doesn't take that much research to find it.

Plus believing in generations is completely different than abandoning your succesful previous product on a whim.

There's plenty of PS5 exclusives, such as Demon's souls, FF7 Intermission, Returnal and R&C.

So calm down man.

Renozokii

Because you’re a damn fool and took the “we believe in generations” out of context and misunderstood them you now expect to have the media come at them?

Even so they currently have at least 4 next gen only titles already out and we still don’t know their full plans for the rest of the year and then barely any idea of the next. When their biggest competition has a SINGLE next gen only exclusive dropping from launch to end of 2021 and its flight simulator their statement stands true. Stop this garbage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom