• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

Chettlar

Banned
UPDATE: Halo 5: Guardians Announced

The buttocks strikes again.

---

In the Halo 4 OT2.

lwm4m1L.jpg

Don't ask me. I have no idea. Literally as context-less as you can get.

(The picture is from an older promotion of Guardians of the Galaxy)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This was rumoured multiple times already (even besides the fact that it's in the latest run), but also may have already been hinted at from Infinity. Copy paste from a post I made in the GotG thread:

So, since Marvel Super Heroes for Disney Infinity was unveiled today, I caught this in the press release:

"Try the Mark 42 on for size! Use Iron Man's black and white special edition Guardians of the Galaxy armor with added boom!"

Now, aside from the fact that the B&W armor isn't the Mk42, they italicize GotG, which means they're referring to the movie. Does this mean we'll see Gemini and RDJ make a cameo in GotG?

iron-man-3-space-armor-concept-art_size3.jpg

Oh, also the trailer featured the Avengers Tower as well. They seem to be integrating a lot of MCU elements, for obvious reasons.

Chettlar

Banned

Regiruler

I want to half-bet that buttocks is just messing with us.
But it's probably supposed to mean something.

Iron man could mean there's a crossover involved, since he's not a part of the guardians (at least in the movie anyway, idk about the comics)..

So he posts concept art of some weird monsters fighting with a photoshopped Iron Man in a Halo thread?

Call my cynical, but CBOAT truly has fallen. Lol.

Go to 7-11 this summer to load up on some Doritos Jacked (now with more Iron) and don't forget to fill up on Gamerfuel in an exclusive 100oz GotG cup that also has a code for double XP in Halo 5.

Top Bottom