• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/467121879313309696

Steven Weintraub
‏@colliderfrosty
if you're looking forward to GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY...you might want to check Collider at 9am PST tomorrow morning.

BnuM36XCIAAi8pt.jpg

So a halo 5 tease whenever they reveal the trailer??

It wouldn't make sense for Iron Man to be in Guardians of the Galaxy as RDJ's contract is only for 2 more movies (Avengers 2 & 3....) It would have to be a quick cameo or something. And I don't know why CBOAT would know about that since he's apparently just a microsoft insider.

Soo..... anyone have any idea why Iron Man is photoshopped into that picture?

Master Chief + jetpack (jet boots?), shooting beam from paws, duel wielding, transforms into a tiny creature, knife weapon, and tree hugging.

You guys are crazy and setting yourselves up for disappointment.

But that's what we do best, read too much in, reduce to a two sided argument and then project our collective crazy shit-fit onto developers when it all falls apart through our own fault :)

We'll do this all the way up until E3 and then some more after E3 as well.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
if they blow Halo 5 and a Kinectless Sku before E3 then WTF must they have planned for E3?
Games games games.

Last year, when they told people E3 would focus on games, people didn't get what they meant. So this year, they're saying it a bit more to see if people will listen.

Deku Tree

CBOAT is the man. But I find it hard to get excited about at 343i Halo Game. Is this a PR move to combat the bad NPD numbers?

Top Bottom