• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM 4, Killzone 3 and GT5 trailer airing TODAY!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
in before "Sony has no surprises left!!!111!!"

Awesome, will watch when I wake up.

mr_nothin

Banned
Lagspike_exe said:
Sony keeps announcing and showing it's top tier games before E3. :lol

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

Basically, first KZ3 and SOCOM 4 gameplay trailers along a new GT5 trailer.

Today @ 11PM Pacific .
Even better....11PM EST :D
Should probably put this in the OP
output.gif

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
These must be the things the EU blog was talking about. 11pm Pacific = 7am in Europe.

Also, I guess this is because of the Spike E3 preview, where this stuff will be shown...

Also: SONY. E3. NOTHING. SPOILED. etc.

thuway

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. This is might be the best E3 EVER.

Sony - GT5, The Last Guardian, Killzone 3, LBP2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Infamous 2.

MS - Mass Effect 3, Portal 2, 343 Studios Halo

Ninty - new DS, Zelda Wii, Wii Hi-Fi

Fuck me. It must suck to be a fanboy right now.

thuway

darkwing said:
at this rate, Sony's E3 show will only be Kevin Butler :lol
butthurt? They are putting out a fuckton of titles, and will probably have the most content driven conference of the three.

thuway said:

Sony - GT5, The Last Guardian, Killzone 3, LBP2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Infamous 2.

What? Where did you hear this?

Best E3 ever!

mr_nothin

Banned
thuway said:

Gots mah PS3 =]
Gots mah PC for 360 ports =]
And gots mah PC for Wii HD =]

=D

darkwing said:
if its done in LBP2 i don't mind =P
fixed

bud

is there any particular reason they seem to be giving (almost) everything away before e3 has even begun?

demolitio

I'm so hyped up that we're going to play SOCOM Confrontation until it's time to watch the show and then we'll sit in the lobby as it's on. :lol

God I love and hate the SOCOM fanbase at the same time. So picky yet very dedicated. :D

Cerberus

Cold-Steel said:
So what is Sony going to show at E3? :lol

Hopefully, 5+ minute demos of all these awesome games they've announced so far. Beats just announcing a game with nothing but a logo.

Cold-Steel said:
So what is Sony going to show at E3? :lol

Probably, GT5, Last Guardian, and the psp2 and move? I don't know and don't care, a few weeks before the conferences are becoming more and more a part of revealing for E3, I sure hope this meme doesn't pop up every year...

LowParry

Not to worry. Last Guardian will be the Jesus of E3 for Sony. (This is of course my wishful thinking and probably won't see the game till TGS. The same goes for FFvsXIII).

thuway

bud said:
is there any particular reason they seem to be giving (almost) everything away before e3 has even begun?

A - You've seen none of these games in action.

B - Your assuming they have nothing else to show.

The entire conference can be chalk full of playable games. That will be totally fine, however, when they announce or show one or two new IPs, I'm sure you'll pay special attention to those.

bud

thuway said:
A - You've seen none of these games in action.

B - Your assuming they have nothing else to show.

The entire conference can be chalk full of playable games. That will be totally fine, however, when they announce or show one or two new IPs, I'm sure you'll pay special attention to those.

i'm just asking since they've never done this before, i think. i could be wrong, though.

Top Bottom