• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some details about the next assassins creed title.

StarVigil

Ueb9A8R.gif

NHale

Congrats OP your experience was definitely noticed by Ubi and made it into AC: Rogue

@dbloodworth2 6 hours ago
Lolz, talk about inside jokes. ac rogue

B2T9BO7IgAA9-_O.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Congrats OP your experience was definitely noticed by Ubi and made it into AC: Rogue

B2T9BO7IgAA9-_O.jpg

Amazing. OP deserves a tag.

vypek

For a second I thought this was a new thread from today. Lol. Thats incredible that it made it into Rogue. And yeah, OP should get a tag

Amazing easter egg. Ubi always watching...like the eye of sauron.

Can we please get an Asscreed set in Nazi Germany already?

Play Black Flag. Its made very clear that the animus cannot run a simulation in the 20th century. The animus is powered by the users mind and they lack the power to make complex mechanical machines like cars or guns etc.
It was Ubi's way of telling people to stop asking for it.

GHG

Gold Member

B2T9BO7IgAA9-_O.jpg

This thread might just be the best thing about this game.

set in paris and england (london?)

looks like victorian era judging by the way npc dressed, architecture, horse carriages parked on the streets.

I hate to bump this thread, but the bolded sounds a lot like AC Syndicate...
I know that Ubisoft develops these games somewhat simultaneously, but it sounds like the leaker gave you info about Unity and Syndicate at the same time?

SliChillax

I hate to bump this thread, but the bolded sounds a lot like AC Syndicate...
I know that Ubisoft develops these games somewhat simultaneously, but it sounds like the leaker gave you info about Unity and Syndicate at the same time?

Wouldn't surprise me as Syndicate has been in development for quite a while.

Top Bottom