• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Pics of the Nintendo Character Guide (1993) (Yoshi's real name REVEALED!)

BuTrHHMCMAAW1Si.jpg:large

Mario's personality profile

The "Mario Lore" goes deeper.haha

Azure J

I love stuff like this so much. It's like a time capsule to the entire world of gaming just based on the art and theme behind the flavor text blurbs.

Zee-Row

Banned
Mario born in Brooklyn is canon? I thought that was just in the live action movie? I thought Miyamoto said that Mario was born in the Mushroom Kingdom?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mario born in Brooklyn is canon? I thought that was just in the live action movie? I thought Miyamoto said that Mario was born in the Mushroom Kingdom?

As far as I know he's been an Italian New Yorker since the original Mario Bros. game (not the Super one).

mario doesn't use his head to bash the blocks

damn, this whole thing is non-canon as fuck. the yoshi prime name debate is going to just rage on mario wiki for another 20 years at this rate.

Phediuk

When did they abandon the American Mario canon, anyway?

I think "Princess Toadstool" was the last vestige of that, and that was last seen in Mario RPG.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Yoshi's shoes are so tiny. What if he just had really nasty, hairy, photorealistic human feet inside of them?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well, I'm changing my GAF-name.

Top Bottom