Someone created a new youtube channel!

Jun 13, 2004
I subbed so I don’t forget to watch it. Not sure what to expect; first video was 30 seconds and pointless, but maybe that is the point of the channel.

Jun 24, 2014
Two things

1. Love Jack, but I am getting a cringy "hey cool kids" vibe from this.

2. Celebs and sports stars should be going to twitch not YouTube. Streamers are making the big bucks these days and streaming requires less effort.

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018

High above the streamers, castle made of likes, there sits TUBEboy, sitting on his pewdie-chair. Not much to say when you're high above the influencers. Yeah, yeah. TUBEboy, what is the secret of your likes? TUBEboy, won't you take me far away from the streamers now?

Now it's time for me to tell you about nasty PEWDIEboy archrival and nemesis of TUBEboy, with powers comparable to TUBEboy. What powers you ask? I dunno, how 'bout the power of uploading? That do anything for ya? That's meme magic holmes. How 'bout the power to snipe a stream, from 200 yards away... with memetic warfare! That's trolling, Kyle. How 'bout the power... to move you?

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I’m not that into subscribing to Youtube channels and I’m not even a big fan of Jack Black, but I’m loving this. Something about it just puts a smile on my face. With all the trash out there nowadays, just having this eccentric individual doing his thing and add games to the mix, it’s great. Thank you Jack.