• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jablinski Games |OT|

Iaterain

and he is a Jack Black!

I've already subscribed!
IMG_0026.GIF

Have you?

Last edited:

wipeout364

I subbed so I don’t forget to watch it. Not sure what to expect; first video was 30 seconds and pointless, but maybe that is the point of the channel.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Two things

1. Love Jack, but I am getting a cringy "hey cool kids" vibe from this.

2. Celebs and sports stars should be going to twitch not YouTube. Streamers are making the big bucks these days and streaming requires less effort.

High above the streamers, castle made of likes, there sits TUBEboy, sitting on his pewdie-chair. Not much to say when you're high above the influencers. Yeah, yeah. TUBEboy, what is the secret of your likes? TUBEboy, won't you take me far away from the streamers now?

Now it's time for me to tell you about nasty PEWDIEboy archrival and nemesis of TUBEboy, with powers comparable to TUBEboy. What powers you ask? I dunno, how 'bout the power of uploading? That do anything for ya? That's meme magic holmes. How 'bout the power to snipe a stream, from 200 yards away... with memetic warfare! That's trolling, Kyle. How 'bout the power... to move you?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I’m not that into subscribing to Youtube channels and I’m not even a big fan of Jack Black, but I’m loving this. Something about it just puts a smile on my face. With all the trash out there nowadays, just having this eccentric individual doing his thing and add games to the mix, it’s great. Thank you Jack.

Steppin' up that game. Not only does Black play a video game this week, he plays TWO video games. I don't understand how other you tubers could even think they have a hope of keeping up. The man is basically a machine.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I can’t wait to see how those kids turn out. He’d be the most insane father to have, lol.

Grinchy

Banned
"haven't figured out the elgato" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It'll be hilarious if every week he just has a different reason for why his gaming channel never features him playing any games.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
"haven't figured out the elgato" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It'll be hilarious if every week he just has a different reason for why his gaming channel never features him playing any games.
It seems like that’s the schtick. I’m gonna keep watching for now though. Still entertaining.

Says there's no gaming content, but he not only features a pinball table, he also drops some way obscure Zeno Clash references during that rap song!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Probably the best video so far, but loses a lot of points for mentioning monster cables for HDMI. Obviously not a real tech geek.

Geki-D

Banned

That wasn't what I was expecting.

So euh, he made a channel with "gaming" in the title, making everyone assume it was going to be Jack Black playing games, gets 1 millions subs without ever uploading really anything... Proceeds to never actually play games and releases this video pretty much mocking the idea that he ever will.

Pretty scummy, if you ask me but whatever.

Last edited:

Owari

So euh, he made a channel with "gaming" in the title, making everyone assume it was going to be Jack Black playing games, gets 1 millions subs without ever uploading really anything... Proceeds to never actually play games and releases this video pretty much mocking the idea that he ever will.

Pretty scummy, if you ask me but whatever.
Alternatively, you can watch the video and see that he spends more than 50% of it gaming on various old school devices.

You really disappointed Jack Black didn’t play fortnite? That was a hilarious cop out. Fortnite is trash. I’m okay with his channel being about old school games or whatever he and his kid wants it to be.

Top Bottom