• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

antitrop

rockstar ninja got him, rip

At least i know that this game has great additions to it, it looks beautiful, and the first person mode is amazing. Love the little tweaks they did.

It looks like it makes shooting from vehicles way easier, too. Streamer made the part where you have to shoot the guy on the Yacht look easy. Hit him on like the second shot.

Certinty

I'm not sure about the amount of traffic/peds yet, so far from what I have seen it looks realistic taking into account the area and time of day. but until I see the heart of Los Santos during the day I won't make a final judgement as maybe it is still lacking.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I wonder what will happen with the Lindsay Lohan lawsuit. I was searching for Cypress Hill and any GTA collaboration and found this:

A former backing singer for hip hop group Cypress Hill has lost a $250 million lawsuit against Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar and parent company Take-Two.

Michael "Shagg" Washington claimed that his likeness and life story had been used to inspire the character of Carl "CJ" Johnson in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
That was in 2012.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-shagg-loses-USD250m-grand-theft-auto-lawsuit

It's amazing to see so many people go after the game that makes a billion dollars with each release.

Fjordson

This Rockstar whack a mole GTAV footage/streaming is hilariously identical to the lead up to the original release
Yep. Always love catching glimpses here and there of new R* games before streams get taken down by R*. It's like a built in protection against spoiling too much of the game :lol Remember it being the same way with Red Dead.

It looks like it makes shooting from vehicles way easier, too. Streamer made the part where you have to shoot the guy on the Yacht look easy. Hit him on like the second shot.

Yeah, what they did is that while your driving, now you can aim (l1) and then shoot (r1). in GTA V and GTA IV you only used l1 to shoot, so it was kind of hard to adjust in some ocasions. the great thing about fps mode is how you can adjust to your style, so maybe i would want to play in fps in my car, but tps on foot, and i can quite easily.

oh and the framerate seems very stable. The best things graphically were the lightning and the IQ

TheAznOne

B2Wlv8ZIcAATpRH.jpg

If you pre-order by 11/17 you receive $150k for GTA Online.

So they cut in half now. It was 300k when I preordered my mine last month.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Wait... who the fuck is shagg from Cypress Hill?

Michael "Shagg" Washington, a "backup singer" with rap act Cypress Hill, has decided in 2010 to sue Grand Theft Auto developers Rockstar for a game they released in 2004. Why? He reckons he's the star of GTA: San Andreas.

http://kotaku.com/5709899/cypress-hill-singer-suing-grand-theft-auto-claims-hes-the-real-cj

Lindsay Lohan probably wont go to court until 2016 or possibly 2017. I doubt she will win anything. The claim is so absurd.

http://gta.wikia.com/Cypress_Flats

Cypress Flats? Cypress Hill? My only correlation on the subject.

shield

Think this is the most active GTA V thread at the moment so I'll post here:

PS4's GTA V trophy list

Exactly the same as the PS3 trophy list besides the addition of this one:

A New Perspective
You played GTA V in first person mode for 15 hours.

holy shit that new footage.

Feels bad for Far Cry 4 its now not the best open world FPS coming out that week.

I absolutely toved Far Cry 3 and was super stoked for 4 but unfortunately for Ubi (on top of everything else) GTA V is simply the best open world game ever made and with first person added it is basically Grand Theft Far Cry V anyways so I am completely passing on FC4 at this point.

Raptor

I absolutely toved Far Cry 3 and was super stoked for 4 but unfortunately for Ubi (on top of everything else) GTA V is simply the best open world game ever made and with first person added it is basically Grand Theft Far Cry V anyways so I am completely passing on FC4 at this point.

Yes, I will still get FC4 but not now since it became redundant to me.

Maybe in May.

Im sure there are many of us in this same boat. I know im passing on LBP3 as well for this.

This is why you dont go up against GTA. :D

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering if there a way to play in first person without having to aim your gun first before firing ? What I mean is instead of your character holding the gun pointed up and you aiming to fire just having the gun pointed with an aiming cursor as well as being able to iron sight.

dreamlock

The hero Los Santos deserves
Damnit, he just got banned. Only got like 5 proper minutes of footage since fraps let me down. Used OBS so the quality is pretty good, but he didn't do anything interesting tbh...not sure if it's worth uploading.

Top Bottom