• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

Wow, the city at night looks incredible. I was just watching a guy streaming and he took a jet from the airport and flew over the city. The light from the buildings/street lamps creates a haze/glow in the sky.

Damn, I should have taken a screenshot.

ZeroX03

Banned
But what if you buy the US version, cancel the download, change to EU account and start the download again? Will it unlock in 11 hours (EU time)?

I'm not going to delete a 50GB game to check. It seems the install file has a specific time on it that needs to validate with the servers so I doubt it.

I'm not going to delete a 50GB game to check. It seems the install file has a specific time on it that needs to validate with the servers so I doubt it.

hehe no but that's what I did. Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Xbox One games aren't region locked so it could work (but I don't think so).

zman0404

Banned
I decided to wait on playing GTA until the next gen version came out, but really wany in on the exclusive content for upgrading. Will I get the content if my friend logs into gtaV for 360 with my account info?

Top Bottom