• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone on the street just said good evening to me

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So I was minding my business, just running errands, and out of the darkness (fucking Winter) some dude just spawns out of atoms and says "Hey, good evening!"

Fuck. Right. Off.

Good? I'd like to see you walk a mile in MY bullshit, you pompous, arrogant, religious zealot.

And evening? FFS, not everyone is living in Christian United States of make believe! It's not evening everywhere, you xenophobic Bible thumping excess on the toilet paper after you get done beating off.

Being the cool, normal guy that I am nearing my 50's, I tipped my fedora at him and told him "It can't rain all the time," which were the words of the only preacher I listen to, Father Brandon Lee.

Mother fucker acting like we all have all the time in the world to just stand around wishing each other well in a Bible Black Christian Circle Jerk Jackoff Competition. He made me late to my monthly listening party of Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar.

Thoughts? What does GAF think?

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
The Crow GIF by Leroy Patterson

Banned
So I was minding my business, just running errands, and out of the darkness (fucking Winter) some dude just spawns out of atoms and says "Hey, good evening!"

Fuck. Right. Off.

Good? I'd like to see you walk a mile in MY bullshit, you pompous, arrogant, religious zealot.

And evening? FFS, not everyone is living in Christian United States of make believe! It's not evening everywhere, you xenophobic Bible thumping excess on the toilet paper after you get done beating off.

Being the cool, normal guy that I am nearing my 50's, I tipped my fedora at him and told him "It can't rain all the time," which were the words of the only preacher I listen to, Father Brandon Lee.

Mother fucker acting like we all have all the time in the world to just stand around wishing each other well in a Bible Black Christian Circle Jerk Jackoff Competition. He made me late to my monthly listening party of Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar.

relatable, I too hate people!

Fuck. Right. Off.

Are you a Wyman IRL? That would explan it 😜

Hoppa

Goodness! And in the year of our Lord 2023 no less. You would have been in your right mind to smack him right in the snout!!

OZ9000

Banned

Fuck. Right. Off.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Top Bottom