• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone on the street just said good evening to me

StormCell

So I was minding my business, just running errands, and out of the darkness (fucking Winter) some dude just spawns out of atoms and says "Hey, good evening!"

Fuck. Right. Off.

Good? I'd like to see you walk a mile in MY bullshit, you pompous, arrogant, religious zealot.

And evening? FFS, not everyone is living in Christian United States of make believe! It's not evening everywhere, you xenophobic Bible thumping excess on the toilet paper after you get done beating off.

Being the cool, normal guy that I am nearing my 50's, I tipped my fedora at him and told him "It can't rain all the time," which were the words of the only preacher I listen to, Father Brandon Lee.

Mother fucker acting like we all have all the time in the world to just stand around wishing each other well in a Bible Black Christian Circle Jerk Jackoff Competition. He made me late to my monthly listening party of Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar.

Thoughts? What does GAF think?
WTF is wrong with you?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This thread is perfect!

You're perfect!

Keanu Reeves Thank You GIF by NETFLIX

ahtlas7

I would never accuse you of having deep psychological hatred of those who say “good evening”. I’m sure the vitriol you sprayed on atom-spawned-human from your superior position of enlightenment was purely educational, to show “good eveningtians” that not all believe on good evening. Anyway, keep it up, you’re doing God’s (censored for nonbelievers) work.

Aren't you the pedo defender? Name seems vaguely familiar.
No I'm the defender of an innocent black man, who was exonerated in a court of law, by an all white jury of his peers, who was investigated for far over a decade by the FBI and CIA , who found no wrong doing, whose money grubbing accusers had their cases thrown out, because, for their stories to be true time machines would have to exist. Excuse me if logic is an issue for you.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I saw M3GAN today with my wife, the guy at the concessions counter said "have a blessed day" and damnit it only registered as I was walking away or I'd have jumped across the counter and strangled him to death.

See? THANK YOU. Perfectly regular emotion to feel when you're Threepressed. That's new lingo for simultaneously being repressed, suppressed, and depressed. As an anarchist hedonist with ties to the occult and Yakuza like any normal guy, this warms the cockles of me innie-paerts

Top Bottom