• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone who you genuinely can’t stand. ( and a brief explanation why )

highrider

Banned
For me it is unquestionably Trevor Noah.

rp0zq4a.jpg

I just really can’t stand this guy. Within minutes of watching him speak I’d like to bitch slap👋 him. Race hustler, schill, and worst of all he pretends to be funny.

Last edited:

tommycronin

Banned
These people only have a job because they ain't gonna go against the corrupt people in showbiz who gave them the job. That's why they wag their fingers at people like us and insert joke here on Trump. They're not dumb they're dishonestly smart. So to answer your question no I don't hate anyone to that degree because chances are they want you to feel that way so I don't bite.

Elcid

Banned
For me it is unquestionably Trevor Noah.

rp0zq4a.jpg

I just really can’t stand this guy. Within minutes of watching him speak I’d like to bitch slap👋 him. Race hustler, schill, and worst of all he pretends to be funny.
You nailed it OP. I can't stand this fucking garbage shill. Or the other one with the glasses that thinks he's funny.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Fred Armisen

Fred_Armisen_2014_cropped_and_retouched.jpg

found him kind of funny in Portlandia but the fucker just shows up in everything. i got sick of seeing his face in every single comedy thing. then he started a damn band and started hanging musicians around like some goddamn hipster. then yesterday while watching youtube he was in a fucking Google commercial or it was for Zoom or some other tech company, i don't know, just this one guy in a house all alone being smug to himself. the point is i'm sick of seeing his face. you've made enough money at this point, haven't you? you have to appear in every thing? fuck off.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
People that ask you questions when you already told them your response because they only want you to answer them how they want.

People that play the victim card.

Feminists.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Arcadia-

Banned
It’s not an individual thing for me.

I can’t stand the confluence of stupidity and ego. That’s it. Either of these elements are fine by themselves — I’ve met less intelligent people that are lovely, and proud, boastful people that are a handful, but earned the right to be that way. Together though? Instant ingredient for a horrible person.

Unfortunately, that’s most people today.

Hakiroto

Got to get to that 50 post count before you can go troll the politics side eh? Maybe then you'll expand upon what you say?

I haven't posted 50 times and I'm not trying to troll anyone. The thread asked for someone you can't stand and I answered. Bringing up something specific that Rogan has said or believes will derail the thread and I didn't want to do that. You're either out looking for an argument or you're offended because you're a Rogan or Trump fan. Regardless, it was nothing personal and I don't see why you're so bent out of shape about it.

MastAndo

Cardi B

Basically, the embodiment of everything wrong with celebrity worship. A criminal past and dumb as a box of rocks? What a hero! I knew people like her growing up, and they were usually held back a grade or two, not given a political platform. The topper is that I wouldn't even mention her here if she was attractive or particularly talented, since I would "get it", but she's a turtley bitch who looks like she smells of the ocean.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I haven't posted 50 times and I'm not trying to troll anyone. The thread asked for someone you can't stand and I answered. Bringing up something specific that Rogan has said or believes will derail the thread and I didn't want to do that. You're either out looking for an argument or you're offended because you're a Rogan or Trump fan. Regardless, it was nothing personal and I don't see why you're so bent out of shape about it.
I was talking about your unwillingness to expand upon what you said. It struck me as cowardly. Not bent out of shape at all. I do like Rogan. Not a Trump fan. In fact, I didn't even mention him.

Hakiroto

I was talking about your unwillingness to expand upon what you said. It struck me as cowardly. Not bent out of shape at all. I do like Rogan. Not a Trump fan. In fact, I didn't even mention him.

Okay, fair enough. Yeah, I get what you mean about cowardly, if you really want to judge a post on a forum like that, but I didn't go into detail simply because I know how polarising Rogan is and how strongly people on either side of it feel. It would undoubtedly have become one of those threads and I didn't want to start something like that.

Just so you know, though, despite not posting much, I've been around on here for quite a while now so low post count doesn't necessarily mean somebody looking to join up and cause trouble as soon as they can. Those kinds of prejudices just lead to a toxic environment for the people who actually did just join up.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Okay, fair enough. Yeah, I get what you mean about cowardly, if you really want to judge a post on a forum like that, but I didn't go into detail simply because I know how polarising Rogan is and how strongly people on either side of it feel. It would undoubtedly have become one of those threads and I didn't want to start something like that.

Just so you know, though, despite not posting much, I've been around on here for quite a while now so low post count doesn't necessarily mean somebody looking to join up and cause trouble as soon as they can. Those kinds of prejudices just lead to a toxic environment for the people who actually did just join up.
Excellent response and a fair point about new members not getting a fair shake sometimes. This place does deal with a lot of trolls so some of us probably see the signs and try and nip em in the ass ahead of time. Apologies for misjudging you.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Elijah Wood

I don't really have a good reason I guess. Just a combo of having eyes like some woodland creature, his effeminate voice, his shitty beard, etc.

What sucks though is I actually like a decent amount of his movie choices so I end up seeing this dipshit more than I'd like.

0976a2220cfd48e48158dd9c71f4c8c7.jpg
Yeah, he's a bit of a weirdo. Don't hate him but he's an oddball. Do you know who else is? That moppy haired kid from stranger things. In fact, all the male kids from that show are a little insufferable.

Last edited:

Hakiroto

Excellent response and a fair point about new members not getting a fair shake sometimes. This place does deal with a lot of trolls so some of us probably see the signs and try and nip em in the ass ahead of time. Apologies for misjudging you.

All good. I appreciate the apology. Yeah, I know what it's like to enjoy a place online and just want to make sure it doesn't fill up with trolls.

Scotty W

Gold Member
I still think he's got some good writers and can deliver lines well enough. I really lost a lot of respect for him when he talked about the good and bad sides of public shaming on social media, like there is honestly a good side to that. It really showed me how he went off the deep end.

Somewhere along the line he just lost it. When he was new on American TV and doing 30 minute segments it was great, or fresh at least.

But then he started doing the same time of joke repeatedly. One day a user on Reddit (which was also once good) wrote about how inaccurate one of his stories was (some industry) and then another user chimed in with the same.

The mask was off. Then the TDS became unbearable. But the video where he begs Trump to run will never get old:

Mistake

For me it is Trevor Noah. He went from doing light comedy to being a professional complainer. I was especially disgusted to his response after the Wendy’s incident. John Oliver I didn’t mind as much until he spoke about danbury, then you really saw how full of himself he is, a real narcissist.

For me it is Trevor Noah. He went from doing light comedy to being a professional complainer. I was especially disgusted to his response after the Wendy’s incident. John Oliver I didn’t mind as much until he spoke about danbury, then you really saw how full of himself he is, a real narcissist.
Wendy's incident... danbury... I got a lotta Wikipediaing to do.

Mistake

Wendy's incident... danbury... I got a lotta Wikipediaing to do.
wiki is biased, also not a valid source anyway. Wendy’s was the rayshard brooks incident, when they said it was just a dude sleeping in a parking lot, which was completely not the case. Danbury was John Oliver going off swearing at some random town, saying fuck all the residents and their children

GAMETA

Banned
ellen-page-sexuality-hollywood-pressures-1024x576.jpg

This chick. I don't like her. I don't like her politics, and how obtuse she is. I don't like how she tried to make political propaganda in Brazil, knowing jack shit about my country. Even though she criticized someone I personally don't like and even though I agree that he's a fucking incompetent president and stupid ass dumb as fuck, it still doesn't give her the right to try and spread her propaganda shit in my country. Fuck her and her forehead. I dislike both.

Last edited:
wiki is biased, also not a valid source anyway. Wendy’s was the rayshard brooks incident, when they said it was just a dude sleeping in a parking lot, which was completely not the case. Danbury was John Oliver going off swearing at some random town, saying fuck all the residents and their children
Ah, OK. Thanks.

Mistake

ellen-page-sexuality-hollywood-pressures-1024x576.jpg

This chick. I don't like her. I don't like her politics, and how obtuse she is. I don't like how she tried to make political propaganda in Brazil, knowing jack shit about my country. Even though she criticized someone I personally don't like and even though I agree that he's a fucking incompetent president and stupid ass dumb as fuck, it still doesn't give her the right to try and spread her propaganda shit in my country. Fuck her and her forehead. I dislike both.
I saw her defending Jussie Smollett, she’s emotionally unstable.

Someone shop an airport on her head please

Elcid

Banned
Elijah Wood

I don't really have a good reason I guess. Just a combo of having eyes like some woodland creature, his effeminate voice, his shitty beard, etc.

What sucks though is I actually like a decent amount of his movie choices so I end up seeing this dipshit more than I'd like.

0976a2220cfd48e48158dd9c71f4c8c7.jpg
Man you weren’t kidding, fuck that beard. Man and here I picked only one person like a fool. My list would consist of probably 100 names, like fuck Jennifer Garner.
Where to fucking begin.
Seth Rogan, Michael Cera, Jessie Eisenberg, and Sarah Silverman annoy the shit out of me for some reason. I can't stand to watch anything with them in.

That's off the top of my head, I'm a hateful bastard.

ae01b2455fca6668f441df13b37bbdf8ab247c540ed1a1cd621d1fedfd193173.jpg

MetalAlien

Banned
A certain actress I don't care to mention again who's entire career is a great example of the Emperor's new clothes and is a douche in real life to boot.

James Corden. I could fill a paragraph as to why. He seems to force himself upon people, daring them to not say how much they hate him. And when they do say it, he just grins like an idiot as though they're joking. Yet they're never joking.

He would better serve the world as food for race horses.

I also feel like America adopting and keeping Craig Ferguson, who is genuinely talented and funny is why we got John Oliver and Corden shoved onto us. It was punishment from the brits.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Ellen Degeneres
Russel Brand
Reggie Watts

They all just annoy me. I'm sure they're chiller than I realize IRL, except for Ellen. She's been confirmed to suck.

Ooh, ooh, I just thought of one. Milo Yiannopoulos. I don't mind when people say things that other people take as offensive; that doesn't bother me. But he just enjoys pissing people off for the sake of pissing people off. Little cunt.

Top Bottom