• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone who you genuinely can’t stand. ( and a brief explanation why )

MetalAlien

Banned
this mentally ill 17 years old who looks like an evil witch froze her during a tantrum she was having when she was 8

Gessen-GretaThunberg.jpg
Banana scented farts.

matt360

Bobby Roberts. Anyone remember that guy? Fuckin hated him while he was here, hated him on ERA, and anywhere else I interacted with him. Biggest douchebag I've ever known. I'm glad he got his comeuppance. Fuck him.

matt360

Who was he? What happened to him?

I think he writes movie reviews for a shitty Portland newspaper. He used to post here, on ERA, Twitter, and several Star Wars Facebook groups. On the message boards he was just a dime-a-dozen asshole. Well-spoken though, so he always has a whole bunch of cronies wherever he goes (including here).

He used to co-host a Star Wars podcast called Full of Sith. He was always going after other podcasts like Rebel Force Radio for "wrongthink" and actually tried to ruin their livelihoods. He got them removed from the podcast stage of Star Wars Celebration and created a website quoting every instance of wrongthink. He ended up getting #metoo'd by a few women in the Star Wars fandom, got booted from his podcast, and has all but disappeared.

I think he writes movie reviews for a shitty Portland newspaper. He used to post here, on ERA, Twitter, and several Star Wars Facebook groups. On the message boards he was just a dime-a-dozen asshole. Well-spoken though, so he always has a whole bunch of cronies wherever he goes (including here).

He used to co-host a Star Wars podcast called Full of Sith. He was always going after other podcasts like Rebel Force Radio for "wrongthink" and actually tried to ruin their livelihoods. He got them removed from the podcast stage of Star Wars Celebration and created a website quoting every instance of wrongthink. He ended up getting #metoo'd by a few women in the Star Wars fandom, got booted from his podcast, and has all but disappeared.
Oooh.
original.gif

matt360

Indeed. He made his own bed. One of those staunch "believe women" people. Of course when the allegations against him came out he denied them all, but you gotta play by the rules you make. His podcast co-hosts also believed he was innocent, but had to give him the boot to show everyone how virtuous they are. It was pretty great. I don't think he had anything to do with RE's creation, but he was certainly one of the first to disown this place and hop over there.

Indeed. He made his own bed. One of those staunch "believe women" people. Of course when the allegations against him came out he denied them all, but you gotta play by the rules you make. His podcast co-hosts also believed he was innocent, but had to give him the boot to show everyone how virtuous they are. It was pretty great. I don't think he had anything to do with RE's creation, but he was certainly one of the first to disown this place and hop over there.
I gsve that place a shot...

...yeah, one shot was enough.

PanzerAzel

Nathan Thompson (flat earther).

Been watching flat earth debates on YT as of late for laughs and this little smug twat is beyond insufferable. Most FEs are anyway, but he’s on another level entirely in his degree of condescending, arrogant, childish antics.

I hope he’s just doing it for attention.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I mean, I should probably list people which I like, it would be easier that way. And it's pretty short list.

For me it is unquestionably Trevor Noah.

rp0zq4a.jpg

I just really can’t stand this guy. Within minutes of watching him speak I’d like to bitch slap👋 him. Race hustler, schill, and worst of all he pretends to be funny.
Weird thing is that his stand-ups before this shit was really great. It's like Jim Jefferies, he was awesome beforet that political money.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Bobby Roberts. Anyone remember that guy? Fuckin hated him while he was here, hated him on ERA, and anywhere else I interacted with him. Biggest douchebag I've ever known. I'm glad he got his comeuppance. Fuck him.

I banned him back in 2017 for being a major part of the problem on off-topic, shortly before the implosion. There were some tweets that indicated he took it personally and was part of the Resetera revolt, iirc.

Fushitsusha

Banned

Thanks for the update on Hobbit Roberts.

I banned him back in 2017 for being a major part of the problem on off-topic, shortly before the implosion. There were some tweets that indicated he took it personally and was part of the Resetera revolt, iirc.

I remember him. Was that dude with that lame hipster cap on in his avatar, wasn't he?
Damn, that was a person that really liked to smell his own farts a lot.

Add/edit: googled him, and yep, exactly who I remembered. Also found the woke holierthanyou shit he posted all the time.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
15731784015dc4cc211914b_1573178401_3x2_rt.jpg

Class A punchable smugface (he looks like he's trying to hide the pain of a potato shoved in his butt in every picture) his music sucks major donkey balls and all idiots I know love it.

And this fucking douche who plays elevator music acting like he is hardcore with his giant fucking drum, I mean, come on... insurance commercial music and the imbecile thinks he is in Slipknot

83411f8c8ba34fb9fcf9d5d6dfcf4160.jpg

The children of Jon Stewart for sure.
John Oliver, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee.
They've just gone full woke and propaganda, without any of the honest criticism of Jon Stewart in his good days. They're not funny anymore, they were when they just started imo.

Patton Oswalt is unfortunate, I think he has a keen eye for truth but he's just so damn bluepill it's embarassing.

Also can't stand Ilhan Omar (Illhead Onmars): come from a total shithole country, then apply the mentality that made it a shithole to destroy the country that saved you. It's a giant insult made worse by her sporting muslim gangcolors.

MacReady13

Twitter has ruined celebrity for me even further than it should have. I'm no Trump fan but I almost feel like siding with him sometimes due to the complete overreaction to ANYTHING happening with him!
Anyway, Rob Reiner is just an incessant cunt about politics, especially Trump. I love his early films but fuck me, is life ONLY about Trump?
I also used to love Stephen Colbert. He was so on point and really funny. I even purchased his book "I Am America And So Can You". Great book! Yet since the Trump presidency it's all he fucking talks about! We get it- you don't like the guy! But the constant sooking is grating! And that goes for Kimmel as well. Just shut the fuck up about Trump! All you are doing is getting people to fall for that fucking turd!

Anyway, rant over.

MacReady13

Shit how could I forget- the majority of the gaming "journalism" crowd who espouse leftist bullshit just to try stay within the group of other morons.

Also, I've noticed a real piece of shit come up through the ranks of leftist debates channels on youtube. I only heard about this guy seeing his "debate" shoeonhead and chris ray gun. His name is Vaush, and my god he is an insufferable piece of shit. A truly smarmy cocky prick who thinks he is right about everything.

MacReady13

Remember when Polygon was just starting up? *shudders*

Yep. Sad really. I used to love reading Eurogamer and they've gone down the shitter as well. What happened to the day when we just spoke about games without injecting politics into EVERYTHING???

poodaddy

Gold Member
Definitely Mark Zuckerberg. Guy just seems like a weak, scheming, pretentious little shit. Got a real punchable face too. A guy I would absolutely relish the chance to front kick in the fuckin stomach.

Trump.

No, hes not Hitler. I dont believe he is a white supremacist. I do believe he has done some good things as president but....fuck....this dude rambles and riffs and says some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard sometimes. He is a egocentric bullshitter, through and through.

I know its impossible these days and I will get flak from some on here but, separating him as a person from the politics, he is one of the most insufferable people I can think of.

Also,

Any self righteous celebrity douchebag that thinks anyone wants to hear their opinion on just about anything. Like they are bringing the fires of Olympus to the unwashed masses. Especially when they think its their time to enlighten us as they accept their award for being really good at pretending. Get. Fucked.

TrainedRage

Banned
Bad drivers.

The ones who don’t signal. The ones who don’t check blind spots. The ones who tailgate. The ones going soooo slow. The ones on the phone. The ones just sitting on the green light.

I get so pissed off.

Like yeah TV people and politicians are annoying, but these fuckers are affecting/effecting (?) me like every day!

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Male feminist. Anyone who identifies as a male feminist is automatically on my shitlist. They all deserve to be kicked in their micropenises.

Being a male feminist is like being a Jewish Nazi. They may survive a bit longer but their fate is still ultimately sealed.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Vegans. We get it, you like munching on lettuce, even though your diet gives you a tiny limp dick and the build of a small child, while your personality slowly morphs to that of a fucking Jehovah’s Witness. Now fuck off so I can eat this delicious steak. Or fuck it I’ll eat you. It’s not cannibalism because they’re not human.

Vegans. We get it, you like munching on lettuce, even though your diet gives you a tiny limp dick and the build of a small child, while your personality slowly morphs to that of a fucking Jehovah’s Witness. Now fuck off so I can eat this delicious steak. Or fuck it I’ll eat you. It’s not cannibalism because they’re not human.
Shall I prepare the fava beans?

Damn, I think we're out of Chianti.

Top Bottom