• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Colors Ultimate Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

Sonic Colors: Ultimate will include updated visuals, a new game mode called 'Rival Rush', refined controls, and much more
Blind Squirrel Games is developing this remaster. The studio’s previous work includes BioShock: The Collection and Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
September 7, 2021 on PC PS4 PS5 Xbox SeriesX/S & Switch
$39.99 Standard Edition
$44.99 Digital Deluxe

Sega also plans to release a new animated series named Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps, and will see the return of Sonic voice actor Roger Craig Smith.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Legit excited for this since I've never played the original one. Though it's coming way too close to Tales of Arise (Sept 10).

BlackTron

I'm just happy there will be a 3D Sonic on Switch to play at all (other than Forces). Enough to tide me over for their supposedly megaton 2022 game.

New gameddelayed to 2022, 4game collection delayed until 2022
So this is it this year?

They didnt even fix and remaster the last game that sold well, they went with the game that only had relevance because of the Wii bump.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
unknown.png

Sonic Colors: Ultimate will include updated visuals, a new game mode called 'Rival Rush', refined controls, and much more
Blind Squirrel Games is developing this remaster. The studio’s previous work includes BioShock: The Collection and Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
September 7, 2021 on PC PS4 PS5 Xbox SeriesX/S & Switch
$39.99 Standard Edition
$44.99 Digital Deluxe

Sega also plans to release a new animated series named Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps, and will see the return of Sonic voice actor Roger Craig Smith.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join GI's Sonic expert Brian Shea as he gives you the lowdown on Sonic Colors: Ultimate in this exclusive look at one of the game's beautifully remastered new levels on this episode of New Gameplay Today!

Last edited:
Top Bottom