• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces × Hooters collaboration announced

They sure know the audience

They didn't put sonic in a Hooters girl outfit, so I disagree.

Because they knew the audience would do it for them.

DKYgZzSUEAA8OJQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheChaosSpirit/status/911451676594319361
Please don't ban me.

ghostjoke

Banned
After witnessing one of the best Sonic games come out in 2017 and the bizarre places that cartoon goes, this I'm willing to accept without question.

kunonabi

First good news about the game. Of course without human characters it's pretty damn pointless if you're not a sonic "enthusiast"

levyjl1988

Banned
This is amazing and truly unexpected.
Unexpected press is good press right? It got the word out.
Now when I think Sonic I think Hooters. Sonic has animals and a fast food joint has animals, owls.

LordKasual

Banned
alright, im fucking done

b7cc608c39b82902f47e9ff7d9966837-goes-to-animecon-gets-girls.jpg

Like, they could have all been rubbing their naked bodies over him and he still wouldn't look attractive

Does anyone else feel like someday Sega will be remembered as the company that put the 90s in the 90s and then got amensia and kept spending on edgy marketing campaigns that actually ruined its products?

Edgy shit never ruined Sonic, bad gameplay execution ruined Sonic. Hell I'd buy a remake of Heroes, Shadow, and 06 if they're all functional and fun (and less repetitive), with the original plots with enhanced cutscenes included.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this promotion was from the same man that thought it’d be cool for Sonic have a Hunan girlfriend in ‘06

"Hunan"

But Sonic been on Human girls.

Would like to see her emerge in a game since Nintendo resurrected Pauline in a mainline Mario.

Top Bottom