• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Lost World characters teaser image: "Six will rise from the Lost World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
166003_10151664870501796_251977729_n.jpg

Six will rise from the Lost World. Are they friends or foes? Find out on May 29th.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...27.28248536795&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

You can see colors:

Big round guy - Yellow/brown
Big horned guy - Red
Girl - green
Waluigi guy - purple
Little curved guy - blue
Floating guy - hard to tell, I see a bit of yellow on the horns?

One of the right looks like an old man. The one left to it, looks like a dumb but kind giant.

I can't wait for their interaction.

I wonder what kinds of animals these guys are. Then again, it's not like any of the other characters in the series even remotely look like the animals they represent.

Alienous

They're too curved the be badniks, so now we are going to get 6 new characters who we'll want to forget before the games end.

Seem like wannabe Koopalings, so far (judging by a silhouette).

Eidan

After living his entire life in this world filled with animal-people, Eggman has six disgusting human/animal-people children.

G0523

I am getting such a massive Colors vibe here.

Me too! It definitely reminds me of the different kinds of wisps! Maybe Sonic will acquire these 6 characters' abilities? Ooh! Or maybe if they're bosses, Sonic will acquire their powers after defeating them, a la Mega Man?!

daveo42

Banned
6 areas 6 dudes

6 bosses!?!

That's what I'm thinking/hoping. Sonic becoming like Mega Man with different themed area with themed bosses that grant themed upgrades/abilities? It could be pretty awesome if it's well implemented.

Me too! It definitely reminds me of the different kinds of wisps! Maybe Sonic will acquire these 6 characters' abilities? Ooh! Or maybe if they're bosses, Sonic will acquire their powers after defeating them, a la Mega Man?!

I think we just had the same idea here.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
May 29th?!?
So, that rumour about SEGA posting details well before the official announcement on Facebook was true!

Darryl

Banned
i like it. the bosses look like they deep colors, sharp edges. it reminds me of my old memories of sonic on the genesis. these look like they might fit into the world of sonic much more than the last generation of shitty friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom