• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonty Europe are giving away four PS Minis via Facebook for Xmas! (EU Only, soz)

BTHR Zero X

well the app seems to be running very slow for me at the moment but here are some codes off my alt accounts which I shall not be using

Velocity = RL5H-7TNB-QEGG * 564M-5BNR-KNLL * 3GLE-BBNH-RQEQ * 8FM5-CKNE-NQPF
Breakquest = 9H9L-59NM-88J3 * 2MPF-GLNJ-FL2N
Canabalt = 75L2-DKN8-CK42 * TLML-P7NQ-GCBB
Wizorb = 3N96-3BNG-JT4F

I hope some of these work for people

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I must be late to the party because it is only giving me codes that don't work so far, which isn't helped by the app being ridiculously slow.

edit:
After a bunch of refreshes in multiple tabs I finally got codes to Velocity and Canabalt, which are the two I wanted, will probably give up now though seeing as the facebook post and the update codes don't want to see to unlock for me.

well the app seems to be running very slow for me at the moment but here are some codes off my alt accounts which I shall not be using

Velocity = RL5H-7TNB-QEGG * 564M-5BNR-KNLL * 3GLE-BBNH-RQEQ * 8FM5-CKNE-NQPF
Breakquest = 9H9L-59NM-88J3 * 2MPF-GLNJ-FL2N
Canabalt = 75L2-DKN8-CK42 * TLML-P7NQ-GCBB
Wizorb = 3N96-3BNG-JT4F

I hope some of these work for people

None of these worked for me, either they along with other codes were already used or others grabbed them.

does anyone know what the fuck this error means: NP-2244-2

I just keep getting it and don't know what to do? its not saying someones used it or anything, just that the connections terminated... weird

Zomba13

I eventually managed to get 3/4 of the games downloaded. The codes kept changing when I refreshed but now the don't and the Breakquest code won't work. :(

Ok I got codes for Velocity, BreakQuest and Canabalt (Sorry I used the Wizorb code for myself :p)

First people to answer one of the following three questions correctly gets a code for a game of their choice from the top three.

1. Name a mid 80's action movie starring Tommy Lee Jones that has something in common with GTAIV

2.What is the animal Snake and Meryl see at the end of MGS?

3.(You may need a smartphone for this) type in "Where am I?" in the search box of Google maps app of your smartphone and name the location (country) it locates you at.

PM me the correct answer for at least one of these questions to get a code of one of the three games above.

NOTE: I am not responsible if the codes don't work, I haven't tried them yet (obviously). Since many people are having difficulties with codes, I hope these work... so I donno... but I can say out of the four I tried the last one (Wizorb) and it worked fine.

ALSO NOTE: If one of the three questions gets answered correctly in the open... It cannot be used again, you have to try to answer the other two, or whatever is available to answer. eg. If the correct answer to question #2 is "A Tiger" then there's no point answering it again.

I only managed to get a key for Velocity. I don't have a twitter account, and the other codes are marked as used and they don't change if I refresh the window :(

zroid

Banned
I made an EU account last night to get Velocity. Sucks I won't be able to play it on Vita, but PS3 will do I guess.

what does np-8154-8 error mean every time I input any code? Are you all getting games or are you joking? I'm genuinely serious, I don't understand whats going on with my Vita if you're all legitimately getting these games still!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
what does np-8154-8 error mean every time I input any code? Are you all getting games or are you joking? I'm genuinely serious, I don't understand whats going on with my Vita if you're all legitimately getting these games still!
Try the SEN site. The NP error on the Vita is probably the error code for a used/invalid code.

Syriel

It says: "Prepay card already spent". :(

Then that code has already been used by someone.

If the code hasn't been used, it'll display a message showing you the contents and asking you to confirm.

If the code is for a different region (or simply wrong), you'll get an invalid code error.

crispyben

Try the SEN site. The NP error on the Vita is probably the error code for a used/invalid code.
Am I the only one who can't log in today? The screen has a white background and it's a standard font, like some CSS is missing, and clicking on "Connection" or whatever doesn't do anything... Tried Chrome and IE, same difference.

Orobi

Problem:
I'm a plus user, so I got my Velocity minis FREE WITH PLUS months ago.

I want the full minis Velocity without time/license limit.

I put the redeem code for Velocity, everything works fine, code accepted, screen with Velocity and wallet column on the left, BUT: when click continue, a strange message says "Network Card number not valid".

How can I download my full Velocity instead of the Plus one?

Zomba13

Been playing a fair bit of Velocity. I really really like that. Best mini I've played since Age of Zombies.

Aktion

Neo Member
Sorry, guys, not a BreakQuest Bundle, just a BreakQuest.
I emailed them about wrong image used but all on holidays already,
Merry Christmas,

Alex
Beatshapers

Aktion

Neo Member
If you don't mind, here is a few codes for US fellas (just mark taken codes):

Canabalt US
KK4N-G3NC-BPN9
FMFG-JRN8-PGDP
D2GR-LANK-HF5J
DFMD-7ANC-4A7K
A4JL-48N5-KJL9
C742-BRNT-992P
83JR-QKNM-57JP
HJNA-7PNP-LQDH
87BC-J7NG-6AJ2
RAQN-QBN2-PRBH

BreakQuest US
48DC-CHBE-KD6P
A88N-TJB3-TLPP
78RE-EFBQ-6LNB
RAJ9-NDBD-H6DJ
DDJB-9NBA-ECRR
6JBQ-7TB8-GR5N
47EG-R9BJ-KHPN
BB7K-5LB5-2373
CLL7-4GBF-K6R8
53T7-2NBF-2HHA

Wizorb US
C2F7-CFNP-PETJ
BDDC-EQNG-7DDN
57JD-RTN7-4R8N
F5L5-TEN6-68TA
RA3A-L4NG-87KA
FF3R-D7NR-G7FE
CGLC-KCN4-GLNK
48MA-5RN3-JN4C
L95M-DFNA-QNMD
FKJN-RENH-MN9G

Now, Merry Christmas.

Aktion

Neo Member
Unfortunately, EU codes are expires within few months after release.
Here what I have valid underhands:

BreakQuest Bundle
3THM-LDN6-QNB2
RC9L-NDNK-G78F
FAFC-26NH-6P62
8L4E-MLNR-588N
NH96-EKNG-A57L
HJN4-KGN6-5C8H
63JL-DFNA-TNHE
P97F-2CNP-CRGD
9E59-JEN2-JTRR
73R9-TNND-T2HK

(Would be super awesome if you rate them btw).

If you don't mind, here is a few codes for US fellas (just mark taken codes):

Canabalt US
KK4N-G3NC-BPN9
FMFG-JRN8-PGDP
D2GR-LANK-HF5J
DFMD-7ANC-4A7K
A4JL-48N5-KJL9
C742-BRNT-992P
83JR-QKNM-57JP
HJNA-7PNP-LQDH
87BC-J7NG-6AJ2
RAQN-QBN2-PRBH