• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonty Europe are giving away four PS Minis via Facebook for Xmas! (EU Only, soz)

Dambrosi

Banned
Searched, saw nothing. Source is GeoSol of the Hookups Steam group.

To participate in the Christmas Giveaway You need a Facebook account. Offered by Sony, this app asks you, among other things, to subscribe to the Playstation Europe updates to share the app on your Wall or to spread the news on Twitter. For each action performed, you'll get a code that you can redeem on the PSN for one of these PS Minis.

Games:
Velocity
BreakQuest
Canabalt
Wizorb

https://apps.facebook.com/ps-xmas-vouchers/

(EU ONLY) sorry.
Just got mine, so I can attest that it's legit. But it's Facebook, so YMMV.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Searched, saw nothing. Source is GeoSol of the Hookups Steam group.

Just got mine, so I can attest that it's legit. But it's Facebook, so YMMV.

Woah, great selection. Awesomely nice by Sonty.

DiscoJer

Those are some of the better ones, too.

edit:

Apparently it's the BreakQuest bundle, so it's actually 5 Minis.

And thanks to both you and Sonty

Tough times over here in the good ol' US ov A. Thanks SCEA.

tumblr_mcfls3gn591rjcfxro1_500.gif

sakipon

Nice, just downloaded them. I've heard some good thing of Velocity, hope the others are decent aswell. (I'm not usually into Minis so I don't follow them much.)

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Thanks. Already have Velocity on my main account so here's an EU code: JKT4-6DNH-KMCJ

Why is US GAF getting all salty at Sonty?

I'm sure SCEA will come up with something similar soon.

I do have a EU PS account, but I am in Canada, anyone can confirm if this still works?

Dambrosi

Banned

Katzii

Came to see people complain about NA's offerings, did not leave disappointed. Will go about redeeming these in the morning.

fernoca

Haha.."Sonty"..

But whoa..
Johnny Cage In The Shower
Nice avatar..but...Is there an in-joke I'm missing?
There's Liu Kang Baking a Pie..and there's another user with an MK-related username like those too.

:p

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
The codes it gave me for Wizorb and Breakquest appear to be invalid. The one I got for Canabalt worked though.

Katzii

The second code didn't work for me (gave me an error message), but the others worked fine. Hopefully will hear back from Son(t)y on that one, but otherwise, I'm content.

Syriel

When it comes to digital goodies, SCEE wins again.

At least it's easier to switch accounts on PSP than on Vita. Velocity = so worth it.

Perhaps that's why Sony implemented the memory card account lock on Vita in that last update. If not, more NAers would be tempted by SCEE digital freebies. ;)

Posting From Canada here with a (faux) Euro PSN account, three out of the four codes worked like a charm, but for some reason, couldn't get the last one to work.

So I got Velocity, BREAKQUEST and Canabalt downloaded and installed on my XBM.

Good enough for me, thank you and Merry Christmas to Dambrosi and base Sonty.

:)

Haven't been downloading anything from PS Store for over a month now, as far as I remember once you install something you downloaded (the games in bubbles) the bubbles disappear, why are the bubbles (installation files) still around? Do I have to manually delete them now?

Please see Figure c. for more clarity

Figure c.
UbUDU.png

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Haven't been downloading anything from PS Store for over a month now, as far as I remember once you install something you downloaded (the games in bubbles) the bubbles disappear, why are the bubbles (installation files) still around? Do I have to manually delete them now?

Please see Figure c. for more clarity

Figure c.
UbUDU.png

IIRC the 'bubbles' for minis, PS1 games and PS2 games now have to be manually deleted after installing due to one of the FW updates released earlier this year. Yes, it's stupid and no, I have no idea why Sony implemented it.

Tratorn

Yes, it's stupid and no, I have no idea why Sony implemented it.

Because you can only transfer the install-files and not the installed games to Vita.
So f.e. if you want to have Velocity on PS3 and Vita you can install it on PS3 and still transfer it to Vita.
Before you had to make sure to transfer it first to Vita before installing it.

But yes, I think it's more annoying for the most people than the other way arround.

Top Bottom