• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony 2009 CES Keynote Thread

Shadow780

WiiRevolution1 said:
Me. I spent around $20 in it.

Will probally spend the $4 I have left in my wallet on today's items when I get on.

wtf.....WTF!!

Well I admit I'll spend money if they have FFVII costumes...:lol

DeadGzuz

Banned
Cat in the Hat said:
I'm telling you pedos are the only ones interested in home, they are buyin up all the gear to reel in the kids.

Don't you think it's a bit offensive to call everyone enjoying Home a pedophile junior? People have a variety of taste, I don't get why people play 80% of the game made, but I don't label them sex offenders.

carlosp

Banned
I bought the suite for 0,49 cent. So i am part of that million made with home. Now come on gaf, hate on me hahaha

Ps. I really think home is a great thing will get much greater like anything else on ps3 since launch.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
Jim said:
EA Sports Complex:

1.jpg
What happened to 3-point shoot out?

Rolf NB

KeiichiInafune said:
IGN live blog read

9:44: Kaz talks PSN. 17 million registered accounts all over the world. 2.1 million new accounts in the last month. Talks about LittleBigPlanet as great
example of Sony's PSN flexibility in motion. Says 1.3 million people playing LBP. 300,000 levels online Brief demo.
Yeah, we need more scrutiny and pessimistic reinterpretation, I agree. Wouldn't be much of a Sony-related topic without that!
So whose version do I use? The youtube video of the speaker speaking probably. Where is that?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kuroyume said:
The worst way to show off EA's space is with some soccer guy...
Ronaldinho > Baseball players. :lol
Just joking here,but the FIFA games are huge for EA

iceatcs

Wow, people trying downplay LBP.

LBP don't deserved it man.

Nice to see EA getting into Home. I hope EA will have game launching prepare.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
BenjaminBirdie said:
Holy shit, EVERY Dreamworks film is going to be in 3D?

Is Sony responsible for all the 3D tech being used?

Don't think so...well..I'm sure they probably make the projectors that are compatible and stuff, and they stand to benefit with Blu-ray going 3D if it catches on..but I think the tech being demoed is Real3D, which is the cinema stuff..

The GT5 tease is mean..some info on any home tech or the like would be interesting. But I guess it's too far out right now.

DeadGzuz said:
Don't you think it's a bit offensive to call everyone enjoying Home a pedophile junior? People have a variety of taste, I don't get why people play 80% of the game made, but I don't label them sex offenders.
Nope any other questions?

LiK

Jim said:
Yup.. these from last year:
18.jpg

I actually have a 60 sec vid uploading now of the new Sports Complex. Shows Poker (?) some car racing, golf.

they're definitely trying to sell those cowboy hats.

Baha

10:28AM Usher! Check it all the ladies in the house. All one of you. "It's about time we finally had some entertainment right." Oh, snap!

10:27AM Stage getting setup for what looks like Usher....

:lol :lol

Goddamit, lack of a video stream is killing me.

10:29 PST The R+B artist does his best to act seductive, even though the vast majority of the audience is middle-aged men hammering away on their Blackberries.

:lol :lol :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Cat in the Hat said:
:lol I wasn't lyin
Quick fact: i usually report people for harrasment and bad behavior. (And GAF says im not a douche,ive asked)

So LBP is about 5 million short of their goal?

Why are they combining PSP and PS3 sales into one figure? And why are they combining PSP PSN accounts and PS3 PSN accounts into one figure?

Give us the facts, k thanx.

spwolf

Bogie 19th said:

Why are they combining PSP and PS3 sales into one figure? And why are they combining PSP PSN accounts and PS3 PSN accounts into one figure?

:lol :lol :lol

I thought their goal was at least 20 million for LBP....

Majmun

Bogie 19th said:

PSP and Ps3 are part of the PlayStation Family.

Fersis

Crisis said:
I don't have a facepalm big enough for bogey 19th and spwolf's posts.
spwolf is joking tough...

Ashour

AmericanNinja said:
$1 million of goods sold via Home, which now has EA as a partner.

PlayStation Home has been downloaded by 3.4 million people.

Home might be after all Sony's way to make a decent profit on the PS3. wish them all the luck with that.

Top Bottom