• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony 3rd party timed exclusive games coming

I took inspiration from the great thread we had earlier today for upcoming Xbox third party games, You can find that topic here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/xbox-3rd-party-timed-exclusive-games-coming.1638153/

Lets take a look at 3rd party titles coming 2022, 2023 and beyond.

These are console launch exclusives meaning that they will release on PlayStation before any other consoles. Please be excited.

Stray+ (July 19, 2022)

Rollerdrome (Aug 16, 2022)

Forespoken (October 11, 2022)

Little Devil Inside (Winter 2022)

Valkyrie Elysium (2022)

Final Fantasy XVI (Summer 2023)

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Next Winter)

Granblue Fantasy: Relink (2023)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (TBD)
*Published by Sony, might not be timed

Abandoned (TBD)

Project Awakening (TBD)

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
In for Stray
Stray GIF by Annapurna Interactive

yurinka

I took inspiration from the great thread we had earlier today for upcoming Xbox third party games, You can find that topic here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/xbox-3rd-party-timed-exclusive-games-coming.1638153/

These are console launch exclusives meaning that they will release on PlayStation before any other consoles. Please be excited.

Stray+ (July 19, 2022)

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Valkyrie Elysium (2022)

Abandoned (TBD)

Project Awakening (TBD)

Where did all of them confirm that are going to be released on other consoles? I think some of them have been announced as timed exclusive but other ones only have announced as PS5 games. So who knows if are timed console exclusives or not.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Swift_Star Swift_Star So a PC isn't a game platform, so that makes it so a game is exclusive even if it's released there. Is that what you guys are saying?

Sorry OP for derailing the thread btw, I just want to comprehend.

Swift_Star Swift_Star So a PC isn't a game platform, so that makes it so a game is exclusive even if it's released there. Is that what you guys are saying?

Sorry OP for derailing the thread btw, I just want to comprehend.
I understand but I didn't create the terminology. With everything releasing on PC marketing teams had to create the distinction between exclusive, console exclusive, launch exclusive, exclusive world premier, etc.

Last edited:

yurinka

Please, post the information that any specific game won't be a console launch exclusive on PlayStation and I'll remove it from the thread. I appreciate the help.
I say they only have been announced for PS5, which is the case. Some labeled as exclusive, some as timed exclusive and some not putting any label but only announcing them for PS5.

You are claiming all of them are timed console exclusives when at least some of them not have been announced as time console exclusive and never mentioned future ports to other consoles. If something, you are the one who has to provide data backing your (apparently in some cases potentially false) claims.

I know Little Devil Inside had other console versions in Kickstarter including WiiU so I assume it will end released elsewhere, as usual in indie exclusives that are initially released on a single console but end ported to other ones. But I never saw any reference to a timed console exclusive or future ports for Granblue Fantasy: Relink, Project Awakening, Valkyrie Elysium etc, and the KOTOR remake is apparently published by Sony so I'm not seeing it being ported to other consoles.

I'd like to see at least where they have been mentioned at least as timed console exclusives/console launch exclusive by Sony or their publishers.

Last edited:
I say they only have been announced for PS5, which is the case. Some labaled as exclusive, some as timed exclusive and some not putting any label but only announcing them for PS5.

You are claiming all of them are timed console exclusives when at least some of them not have been announced as time console exclusive and never mentioned future ports to other consoles. If something, you are the one who has to provide data backing your (apparently in some cases potentially false) claims.
Thank you again for your concern. As I've mentioned before please provide the information that devs are hiding the intention to launch the game on Xbox or Switch as well on the same date and I'll remove the game from the list.

Just let me now which one you have a problem with. (y)

Last edited:

tommib

Stray+ (July 19, 2022)

[/URL]

Valkyrie Elysium (2022)

Abandoned (TBD)

Project Awakening (TBD)

Abandoned? Really, dude? Hasan doesn’t deserve one inch of relevancy from us.

I say they only have been announced for PS5, which is the case. Some labaled as exclusive, some as timed exclusive and some not putting any label but only announcing them for PS5.

I know Little Devil Inside had other console versions in Kickstarter including WiiU so I assume it will end released elsewhere, as usual in indie exclusives that are initially released on a single console but end ported to other ones. But I never saw any reference to a timed console exclusive or future ports for Granblue Fantasy: Relink, Project Awakening, Valkyrie Elysium etc, and the KOTOR remake is apparently published by Sony so I'm not seeing it being ported to other consoles.

I'd like to see at least where they have been mentioned at least as timed console exclusives/console launch exclusive by Sony or their publishers.

About Little Devil Inside:
It is planned for initial release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in 2022, followed by Nintendo Switch and Xbox One at a later date.

About Granblue Fantasy: Relink:

Valkyrie Elysium:

I'll put a warning on KOTOR that it might not be timed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom