Sony adds PayPal as a payment method for PSN

Nice! I don't care at this point that this is only via the website as long as it works. If only we can amounts between the allocated $10, $20 and $50 values.

Sucks that it can't be done directly from your system (which I don't understand), but the timing couldn't be better. I was dying to replay RE4 (HD), and I keep my "play" money in my Paypal account. Very cool. Time to start buyin' some DLGs.

Just checked for me and it's there. UK here. Let's you add the following:

£5, £10, £15, £20, £30, £50 and the ability to max your wallet at £120

Nice! I don't care at this point that this is only via the website as long as it works. If only we can amounts between the allocated $10, $20 and $50 values.
Add stuff to cart. Add funds from checkout screen. Add exact amount. You could always do this. Dont have to use their increments.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
It shows in my spanish account, so yeah, at least here. Hope US accounts get it too, I'd love to be able to easily add funds again to my US account since european credit/debit cards stopped working.
If you have a credit card you can buy them on Amazon.com [Online Code]

It'd be really useful for US accounts. I won't have to bother with getting US PSN cards anymore.

On the other hand I doubt I'll use it much for my UK account. Whenever I trade a game in, It's always for PSN Vouchers or MS Points so i always tend to have more funds in my account than I need at the time

About fucking time ugh.... For some reason PSN never accepted my Mastercard... I've been trying since 2006... I was always force to go buy 20$ PSN cards. Of course they charge taxe so I'm always screwed when I go to buy a 20$ game.