• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PSX schedule

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...aystation-experience-2017-livestream-schedule

Here's the full schedule of panel events for your diary:

PlayStation VR game panel - 7pm GMT/8pm CET Saturday, 9th December

Media Molecule presents Dreams - 8.30pm GMT/9.30pm CET Saturday, 9th December

IGN ranks the top 10 PlayStation games of all time - 10pm GMT/11pm CET Saturday, 9th Decembe

Ghost of Tsushima: From concept to reveal - 11.30pm GMT/12.20am CET Saturday, 9th December

Uncharted 10th anniversary celebration - 1am GMT/2am CET Sunday, 10th December

The Last of Us Part 2: Meet the cast - 2am GMT/3am CET Sunday, 10th December

You can watch it all happen live from 4am GMT/5am CET on December 9th, via the wonders of modern streaming technology on the PlayStation website, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.

sublimit

Banned
I'm mostly curious to see gameplay from Ghost of Tsushima. And whatever else they have that they are keeping secret.

DonF

I'm mostly curious to see gameplay from Ghost of Tsushima. And whatever else they have that they are keeping secret.

Its all about dem sweet sweet secrets! I love surprises! and everything surrounding the event, rumors, reactions...and of course, easy allies bets.

5lhNViw.gif

Gimme new game announcements

Also, lol at IGN doing a top 10 list at the show. And you already know they’re going to pick MGS.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
PlayStation VR game panel - 7pm GMT/8pm CET Saturday, 9th December

Hopefully SOCOM.

Tryxx

what time and date is the conference itself?
I could be wrong but judging by this I don’t think there is gonna be a briefing and that’s kind of disappointing tbh. It says in that article Sony has said their big 2017 stuff already has been shown so I’m assuming they are just gonna not do the briefing because it would be things we already know about and wouldn’t be exciting.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
This is what I'm looking forward to:

Media Molecule Presents Dreams

12:30pm Saturday, December 9

Join Media Molecule studio directors Siobhan Reddy, Mark Healey, and Alex Evans alongside a very special guest to take an in-depth look at the development of Dreams during their exclusive Saturday panel at 12:30pm.

Dunki

Meh does not seem like there will be Ghost of Tsushima gameplay after all. At last not by reading the description of the panel.

xviper

lets hope for a gameplay of Death Stranding, Last of us 2 and Ghost of Tsushiama

please don't make another soulsborne game or a remastered of Demon's souls, let the series rest and let the masterpiece make the ps3 valuable

SaberEdge

Meh does not seem like there will be Ghost of Tsushima gameplay after all. At last not by reading the description of the panel.

So it seems. It will be disappointing if we don't get to see more of the game at PSX. I was really looking forward to see what the gameplay is actually like.

Peroroncino

Ghost of Tsushima: From concept to reveal - 11.30pm GMT/12.20am CET Saturday, 9th December

No gameplay then?

tenor.gif

Honestly this seems like a waste of time for me, don't own VR and I never really was interested in the anniversary celebrations and behind the curtain stuff.

Narasaki

Come on NeoGeo Battle Coliseum 2, I know you will be there in some form. I need to feel excited about a fighting game again. Let's go

Reorx

What if naughty dog surprises us with an other UC4 spinoff, like Lost Legacy, but this time with Sully and Sam?

PaulBizkit

Can you guys please explain this to me:

The PSX event... is that like the E3 presentations? Soul Calibur 6 is rumoured to appear this december at some event, is the PSX that? Or is there other conference this year?

Sorry but I'm just so confused with all these event things...

DZ_b_EZ

I don't know why people are expecting surprises. They gave you that at Paris Games Week. If they have any, there would be only be one, I'd imagine.

Spacejaws

I thought they actually did say something about ‘a special suprise’

Honeslty they could shovel shit at me right now if they want to, Sony’s content has been blowing it away I’m only too eager to see what else they’ve got squirrelled away.

SaberEdge

I don't know why people are expecting surprises. They gave you that at Paris Games Week. If they have any, there would be only be one, I'd imagine.

All I want is to see some gameplay of Ghost of Tsushima. I'm not a fan of trailers with little or no gameplay and then waiting months to see anything else. I'm not asking for an unbroken gameplay demo, just a trailer that gives us more of a sense of what the game will look and play like.

JustCheeze

Neo Member
I hope they can confirm that Ghost of Tsushima will support multiple VO languages. Hearing Japanese and Mongolians speak English is just silly as fuck as an Asian.

+ last minute Demon's Souls Remastered

Believe!

Would be during their stage presentation if it happens. I could see From announcing their new game here, whether it is a PS exclusive or not. Bloodborne was early 15 and Dark souls 3 was early 16. I think a game with a release date in late 2018/early 2019 makes perfect sense from them.

Would anyone happen to know if the show Friday night is replacing what would be their normal conference? Or if there will be a conference as well Saturday morning? I'm finally getting the chance to attend this year, and I'm just a bit confused by their schedule. Thanks to anyone who helps clear this up for me!

pcostabel

Gold Member
Would anyone happen to know if the show Friday night is replacing what would be their normal conference? Or if there will be a conference as well Saturday morning? I'm finally getting the chance to attend this year, and I'm just a bit confused by their schedule. Thanks to anyone who helps clear this up for me!

There is no conference on saturday, only the presentation friday night.

There is no conference on saturday, only the presentation friday night.

That's incredibly lame... And that friday show will be for early bird badge holders only. If I hadn't already planned my trip and bought my badge, I'd probably skip this. Guess I'll make the best of it though! Hopefully the show floor and panels will be fun enough for two days.

Top Bottom