• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony confirms Crash Bandicoot rights still with Activision

Papacheeks

Banned
Bruh I have never spoken to you before and I'm pretty sure my post you quoted was in agreeance with you

Yea, I know that's why I quoted you. I was talking to Spagetti and he doesn't understand that funding a game/project in context doesn't always mean funding development that's all. Just used you as a reference bro.

Rembrandt

Banned
Still not seen a convincing rational argument as to why AB aren't credited in the Uncharted 4 credits.

Everything amounts to "It's different 'cos I said so." Find me a game with a guest character where the guest's owner isn't credited in the credits.

this is a different situation than most, so.

Raist

Banned
Still not seen a convincing rational argument as to why AB aren't credited in the Uncharted 4 credits.

Everything amounts to "It's different 'cos I said so." Find me a game with a guest character where the guest's owner isn't credited in the credits.

"It's complicated"

This mentality is just silly. Its the same bullshit people spouted when it was revealed retro was making donkey Kong.

As if it's somehow beneath a studio to waste their talents on anything other than "mature" shooters. I just want great games.

Yup, the idea that its below a great developer to make anything other than mature shooters and is considered a waste of talent is fucking dumb.

Top Bottom