• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Controller to Be Named "Move." Bye bye Gem? truly outrageous

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Reallink said:
Where in the world is that filmed? There's a sign on the wall that reads "This Place is Good", a tower speaker sitting on top of (presumably) a subwoofer or something, and a TV hastily hung-wires exposed-on what looks to be a home made entertainment center fashioned out of white paneling.
wasnt it spain?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I just hope if they bundle Move with the game it doesnt cost an arm and a leg. I'd like to purchase 2 controllers without breaking the bank.

Reallink said:
Where in the world is that filmed? There's a sign on the wall that reads "This Place is Good", a tower speaker sitting on top of (presumably) a subwoofer or something, and a TV hastily hung-wires exposed-on what looks to be a home made entertainment center fashioned out of white paneling.

hah! Yeah I noticed that too! bootleg cabling job!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Spiegel said:
Apparently Move+PSEye+demo disc will cost under 60€ (I'm guessing 59.95€) in Europe

Source in spanish: http://www.mundogamers.com/ps3/noticia/110009/ps-move-costara-menos-de-60.html

That should hopefully be true.

With Eyepet sold with camera for £40 or less (from the start), I've not put much stead in worry over Move+Eye being super expensive deal. €60 sounds about right for the starter kit IMO.

(Hopefully this is a reasonably sold 'rumour' i.e. something they picked up from Sony people at whatever demonstration the earlier video came from)

Spiegel

Yeah, reading the article again it seems like only the controller will cost <60€.

I got confused because it says that the basic pack will include Controller + camera + demo but below it says that there will be a Move-only pack too

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Spiegel said:
Yeah, reading the article again it says that only the controller will cost <60€.

I got confused because it says that the basic pack will include Controller + camera + demo but below it says that there will be a Move-only pack too

Oh...well that puts a slightly different complexion on things.

But a move controller under €60 might hopefully mean a starter pack at not a whole lot more than €60.

I know there's a fair bit of tech in the controller, but with the Eye so cheap and already bundled in (discounted) games, I don't see why it 'has' to be very much more expensive.

spwolf

yurinka said:
Why? If Move+PS Eye+game is supposed to be less than $100...

nobody is going to buy either move or natal at $100... thats crazy shit thinking from both of them.... I personally will not pay more than $80.

patsu said:
From where ?
My friend use to work at retail and they have that program to get free stuff if you do questionnaires. I asked him can I do it for him to get free stuff and he let me.

So I got a free Dualshock controller and a PSEYE. He got laid off so I can't get MOVE for free damn.

Pricing it at the same price as a new released retail game is good imo, cheaper is better but when it comes to buying pads and extensions which cost more then a game it really turns me away, aka natal price rumours.

AlexMogil

Those of you who signed up in June for the House Party Block Party for Playstation Move - check your email now. The applicants have been invited and you must set up your party page and be one of the first 1000 to do so.

noah111

Still Alive
AlexMogil said:
Those of you who signed up in June for the House Party Block Party for Playstation Move - check your email now. The applicants have been invited and you must set up your party page and be one of the first 1000 to do so.
Couldn't you have posted this in the main Move thread? Anyway, skimming through the first few pages brings back memories. :lol

AlexMogil

Sentry said:
Couldn't you have posted this in the main Move thread? Anyway, skimming through the first few pages brings back memories. :lol

I didn't see it. If you point it out I'll post it in there.

Edit: Nevermind I found it. I'll put it in there, too, but dang the google search engine.

Top Bottom