• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Denmark reposts 15 year old Crash holiday image on Facebook, CONSPIRACY?!!?!?!?

2pvlfI2.png

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlayStationDanmark?refid=13

Give it to Naughty Dog, please! A Naughty Dog made Crash Bandicoot on NextGen wouldn't be an instant buy, but it would grab my attention and I would follow the game instead of just shrugging it off.

pswii60

Well, Sony must have a licensing agreement with Activision just to use Crash in their marketing. But why Sony feels the need to use Crash so much after he has been absent in their marketing all these years can only be baffling, if not for it to be a sign for them to be bringing him back.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The FB page is just reposting a very old image around around 2006 or so. Don't look too much into it.

hohoXD123

If Activision still owns the IP, isn't it worse for them to keep giving Sony permission to use Crash (in the highly suggestive road signs in one of the ads and now here) and fuel these rumours?

Megatron

Give it to Naughty Dog, please! A Naughty Dog made Crash Bandicoot on NextGen wouldn't be an instant buy, but it would grab my attention and I would follow the game instead of just shrugging it off.

LMAO @ "it wouldn't be an instant buy"

Seriously I hope Naughty Dogs time isn't wasted on a new crash game. Going from the last of us back to crash would be tragic.

I believe the origin of that picture was to celebrate completing Crash 3 a year after Crash 2 and before Christmas. It's also in the Naughty Dog Scrapbook when you get the perfect ending in CTR.

jediyoshi

I think that goes without saying. Look at the textures and lighting.

I wouldn't put it past them to use old assets for a new announcement. In any case it's a render, its IQ wouldn't be indicative of anything even if it were new.

Top Bottom