• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Developing New Horror IP

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier

Sony Interactive Entertainment is reportedly working on new horror IP, according to known industry insider, Emre Kaya. No details are currently available

I know I don’t normally post about gaming stuff (except Batman related things) but I have learned that Sony is currently working on a new horror IP. Interesting…

Hmmmmm .. A Hideo Kojima Game maybe??

mejin

I've never seen so many rumors in my whole time following this medium

Any average joe can come and say "I have sources" nowadays. People eat this shit like never before.

No, speculation. If Sony needs to make a new horror IP, it probably means they aren't counting on any major third party ones.

Well, if we look back to previous playstations they always had an exclusive horror ip. PS3 we had Siren remaster/remake and with PS4 we had Until Dawn. 3rd party were always there. I don't think it would be different now, but it's always a possibility.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Hope it's horror game, not another shitty chase game, like Outlast and that kind of crap. Something like a new Codemned would be nice.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Imagine Kojima + Toyama. They’re rebooting the PT concept with Toyama on board.

Too many rumors, PS5 reveal event/experience can't come any sooner. But to add my opinion or two cents if you will. there's supermassive games which stated in a interview or comment to be working on several ps exclusives. This could range from ps vr shovelware to another until dawn like title. there is the creator of siren, but i could of sworn he stated he wanted to work on another title more like gravity rush?. There is of course the man himself kojima but i don't think so, seeing as he just released death stranding last year.

Aion002

A collaboration between the creator of Silent Hill and Siren with the creator of PT, utilising the Decima Engine.... Is all I can hope. Do it Sony! Only you can!

Top Bottom