• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: Disneys decision to cut Spider-Man; Kevin doesn’t have time to work on a non-Disney IP

Geki-D

Banned
They did use him in Into the Spider-Verse so they have some rights.
Huh. Now that I look it up, Daredevil on Netflix seemingly has nothing to do with Fox and had Fisk in it before Disney bought Fox. I guess those Fox rights dried up some time ago seeing as the netflix show came out in 2015.

JimiNutz

Banned
Not really much of a surprise if true but I heard yesterday that both parties are back at the negotiating table (too much money to lose on both sides to not eventually come to an agreement).

Apparently the deal is now far more ambitious. One more film to finish the high school trilogy, another trilogy for young adult Peter out of high school, Avengers 5 & 6, plus talks of bringing Venom and Morbius into the MCU. Apparently Disney are dangling the carrot of allowing Sony to proceed with a Spider-Man TV universe as well.

Sounds too ambitious to be true but will be interesting to see what deal is made because I doubt that they won't come to some kind of deal eventually.

CJY

Banned
Seems this is a bit dated.
So seeing as Fox got bought up by Disney, I assume those Daredevil rights will never expire, so Sony can never use Kingpin in Spiderman?
They did use him in Into the Spider-Verse so they have some rights.

Yes, Sony did use Kingpin in Spider-Verse. I think there is a stipulation in the contract whereby if SPE wish to use a character that appears in multiple characters' timelines, SPE can ask for permission to use that character. (Or, something to that effect)

CJY

Banned
Not really much of a surprise if true but I heard yesterday that both parties are back at the negotiating table (too much money to lose on both sides to not eventually come to an agreement).

Apparently the deal is now far more ambitious. One more film to finish the high school trilogy, another trilogy for young adult Peter out of high school, Avengers 5 & 6, plus talks of bringing Venom and Morbius into the MCU. Apparently Disney are dangling the carrot of allowing Sony to proceed with a Spider-Man TV universe as well.

Sounds too ambitious to be true but will be interesting to see what deal is made because I doubt that they won't come to some kind of deal eventually.

I don't want Venom and Morbius in the MCU though. I want Spider-Verse to be a separate thing from the MCU, and then potentially a crossover between two successful Universes. I'd even like a Marvel X DC crossover at some point. I guess I have a soft-spot for Sony, but Disney having too much power isn't a good thing at all.

VulcanRaven

It don't think they haven't come to an agreement. Watch the Tom Holland and Kevin Feige interview I linked few posts back.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

I think that rumour isn't very likely to be true. It reads as if Sony are the ones without any leverage, when in reality it's the other way around.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I think that rumour isn't very likely to be true. It reads as if Sony are the ones without any leverage, when in reality it's the other way around.
That's because people actual think that part is true.

TGO

I can see the positive side of this, outside the MCU Spider Man can actually grow up and move from under the shadow of Tony Stark.
Tom can actually have his Spider Man 2 moment.

Geki-D

Banned
I want Morbius in the MCU. Blade should fight him but not win or kill him. Then later, a Spidey / Blade team up.

Oh hell yeah!
Isn't it a bit confusing that with all the stuff that's happened in the MCU, all the characters we've followed and locations we've seen there's only now this sudden new side to it where there are secret vampires? I'm assuming Blade will be based in NY, too. I mean, more stuff in NY along with everything else. It's like if X-Men were made canon and loads of people born with the X-gene existed but throughout all the other movies this world changing, massively important fact just wasn't mentioned.

Of course the vampire thing isn't as bad as that but adding another side to the MCU seems a bit convoluted to me.

nikolino840

Spiderman pre-disney
ActiveConcernedIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

sol_bad

Isn't it a bit confusing that with all the stuff that's happened in the MCU, all the characters we've followed and locations we've seen there's only now this sudden new side to it where there are secret vampires? I'm assuming Blade will be based in NY, too. I mean, more stuff in NY along with everything else. It's like if X-Men were made canon and loads of people born with the X-gene existed but throughout all the other movies this world changing, massively important fact just wasn't mentioned.

Of course the vampire thing isn't as bad as that but adding another side to the MCU seems a bit convoluted to me.

Not at all.
They have introduced advanced technology, spaceships, aliens, magic, time travel and alternate realities which haven't made anything convoluted. They have all been introduced quite organically throughout the films. Vampires will be an underground society that only come out at night and as for mutants, it's quite easy to have a few older "mentor" type characters that have been mutants for many years where kept to themselves and then have the X-gene exponentially manifest itself in many children randomly.

I mean the Fox X-Men films start off with a conference talking about all the new occurrences of teenage mutants from what I remember. Talking about whether they are dangerous or not and asking why the mutant community hides itself. It's a conference set up to educate people about mutants. Just pretend thte Fox X-Men universe had 10 previous movies before it where mutants seemingly didn't exist, the truth is that the majority of them were hiding themselves.

TGO

I have to see Far From Home now, I just found out
J. K Simmons actually returned as JJ Jameson
That is awesome.
Hope he appears more in the sequels now it will be more focused on Spider Man.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Spiderman pre-disney
ActiveConcernedIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif
This movie was widely beloved and made nearly a billion dollars a whole decade before Disney decides to buy their way into comic books movies.

I’d say that gif is more Disney right now. They “want” to do Spider-Man but can’t. The hero himself has been a mainstream hit since the mid 1960s

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog

Xmen will show up as a direct result of the blip (dusting). Super easy.

nikolino840

This movie was widely beloved and made nearly a billion dollars a whole decade before Disney decides to buy their way into comic books movies.

I’d say that gif is more Disney right now. They “want” to do Spider-Man but can’t. The hero himself has been a mainstream hit since the mid 1960s
I love all the 3 movies... I don't like the others.. character too young...

GloriousAbsoluteHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Doom85

I know some people complained about the original trilogy making the web slinging a power and not Peter's invention, but it does fix a rather glaring problem:

"Wow, I invented web shooters! This can take down criminals easily and non-lethally as well! Should I patent my invention to make money which I might desperately need in the future and thus the police can use it and be both more effective and remove the possibility of an officer using lethal force when it's unwarranted? ......nah, better keep it to myself, wouldn't want to let my uncle down after all!"

And for anyone saying, "but the the criminals will eventually get access to it as well!" Yeah, SOUNDS AWESOME. I'm pretty sure the convenience store cashier would much rather be threatened to be webbed up than shot in the face, just saying.

gatti-man

You do realize if this Sony trilogy came out today it wouldn’t make a dime right? The bar has risen considerably since the OT. Marvel has raised the bar and Sony is still playing its old games. Venom was a throw back and did work out but that stale recipe will get old fast if Sony wants to do that with Spider-Man.

There is a reason Sony came crawling to marvel and a reason why marvel asked for 50% now. Sony doesn’t have access to the universe that it needs to keep Spider-Man fresh and it’s writing is almost always sub par.

Last edited:

TGO

You do realize if this Sony trilogy came out today it wouldn’t make a dime right? The bar has risen considerably since the OT. Marvel has raised the bar and Sony is still playing its old games. Venom was a throw back and did work out but that stale recipe will get old fast if Sony wants to do that with Spider-Man.

There is a reason Sony came crawling to marvel and a reason why marvel asked for 50% now. Sony doesn’t have access to the universe that it needs to keep Spider-Man fresh and it’s writing is almost always sub par.
Yet the original trilogy is more rewatchable then Homecoming.
I understand, Spider Man in the MCU is awesome, in theory
GregariousSeriousBoto-size_restricted.gif

This was awesome.
But this is not what we got.
Hopefully Spider Man 3 fixes this.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks

Long term if this is true it’s a no brained for Sony. TV is huge and getting bigger...

sol_bad

I still believe that Venom did so well because many people thought it was part of the MCU. There are people on this forum who though it was part of the MCU.
The film was below average in almost every way. I am still astounded though that the audience score is so high.

TGO

I still believe that Venom did so well because many people thought it was part of the MCU. There are people on this forum who though it was part of the MCU.
The film was below average in almost every way. I am still astounded though that the audience score is so high.
So your telling me people went to a mediocre movie just because it was part of the MCU?
DecimalMaleDragon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

sol_bad

So your telling me people when to a mediocre movie just because it was part of the MCU?
DecimalMaleDragon-size_restricted.gif

People didn't know it was mediocre on day of release. Look at the critic reviews, people still didn't care, they still went to watch it.

It's the only explanation I have, even the marketing was crap, the trailers were crap.

TGO

People didn't know it was mediocre on day of release. Look at the critic reviews, people still didn't care, they still went to watch it.

It's the only explanation I have, even the marketing was crap, the trailers were crap.
Well my brother enjoyed it more then me, I had nitpicks about it because without Spider Man it didn't make sense
but my brother thinks its great and funny with the way Brock and Venom interact, ya know the comedy aspect.
Same with Homecoming, people like yourself think it's the best Spider Man made, to me it was a Disney highschool drama about a kid who gets to meet Iron Man.
The actual Spider Man parts was uneventful.
weirdly I originally thought the idea of skipping Peter Parkers origin story was a good idea, but it's robbed so much from the character.
Toby And Andrews Spider Man origin isn't Toms, and all we have is this weird Tony Stark & Peter Parker relationship.
I personally think Peter should have declined Tony's help, do it on his own.
be more his own Character and more confident in his abilities, like Tony Stark was towards Fury before he join the Avengers.
instead we got a clingy fanboy that get upset when his mini iron man suit is taken away.

Last edited:

Dunki

Ok probably a stupid question but does own Sony all of Spiderman? Or can MCU suddendly go with Miles Morales or any other of the spider man versions?

TGO

Ok probably a stupid question but does own Sony all of Spiderman? Or can MCU suddendly go with Miles Morales or any other of the spider man versions?
Spider Man and all associated characters, so yes.
The all associated part is odd though, because I'm sure with a good Lawyer Sony could claim more Characters.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
You MIGHT want to look a little more into her. Nothing was ever proven that she was receiving a ridiculous amount of money from Stan each month and showing ungrateful and hostile behavior if she didn't get it, but the events surrounding everything that happened certainly were suspicious. Personally I think it's likely that Stan thought, "family is family" and backed down from the document as a result, but that still wouldn't excuse her behavior if it were true.

Again, nothing proven as far as I know, but suspicious enough that I think it's fair to say we shouldn't take her words regarding her father as gospel.

Yeah I have ZERO reason to believe a word she says.

Why should any of us believe her?

The 50/50 split makes no sense cause even garbage spiderman movies make a ton. And even a good one doesn't double the overall revenue so its just better to make a garbage Sony film, than split a good partnership film.

NsZHaA8.png

And how much did Sony spend on marketing those Spiderman movies compared to the MCU ones?

bitbydeath

Great to hear they’re moving on, can’t wait for Spider-Man 3.

Holland said of Spidey’s next step: “There’s definitely more to come. We sat down with some of our creatives. We pitched Spider-Man 3, which is going to be something very special. It’s going to be something very different.”

Holland even hints at future crossovers, having stated: “It’s really exciting, the ideas we have for how we can expand the Spider-Man world and bring new characters into it, and crossover with other people… and it’s only going to get bigger and better from here, which is great.”

sol_bad

And Captain Marvel.
Except none of those films are shit compared to Venom.
Venom feels like a trach tier 90's or early 2000's super hero film.

VertigoOA

Banned
I don’t like the shared universe experience anymore. The story telling suffers because of it and they become generic popcorn. They can’t touch the first burton Batman or Nolan films. First iron man is close...

And yes... Disney needs spider-man. If anything Feigi would be better off canning 20 of their planned tv shows to keep Spider-Man around. Suckers

Has any character in the marvel universe like ever dethroned Spider-Man in popularity? Wolverine is up there IMO, and Downey propelled iron man to relevancy for the most part.

Last edited:

sol_bad

I don’t like the shared universe experience anymore. The story telling suffers because of it and they become generic popcorn. They can’t touch the first burton Batman or Nolan films. First iron man is close...

How do MCU movies compare to such achievements like Catwoman, Elektra, Fantastic Four 1 and 2, Fantastic Four 2015, Ghostrider 1 and 2, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Daredevil, Blade Trinity, Suicide Squad, The Punisher, X-Men: The Last Stand, Wolverine Origins, Superman Returns, Jonah Hex, Punisher: War Zone, Green Lantern, X-Men: Apocalypse and Hellboy 2019.?

Hate the MCU all you want but we dealt with a hell of a lot of shit tier comic films until Marvel Studios came along. If you just flat out hate comic book movies then yeah, I understand where you are coming from but if you enjoy comic book movies than the MCU is a god send. Not only did they up the quality of comic book films in general, they also got Warner brothers to get their arse in gear and start making some competent films that don't involve Batman.

Can't say that the Burton Batman films have aged entirely well, they are still good but not great or anywhere near the top of comic book films.
Spider-Man 2, Spider-Verse and The Dark Knight are god tier.
Even The Dark Knight Returns bottoms out towards the end and stops making sense.

VertigoOA

Banned
How do MCU movies compare to such achievements like Catwoman, Elektra, Fantastic Four 1 and 2, Fantastic Four 2015, Ghostrider 1 and 2, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Daredevil, Blade Trinity, Suicide Squad, The Punisher, X-Men: The Last Stand, Wolverine Origins, Superman Returns, Jonah Hex, Punisher: War Zone, Green Lantern, X-Men: Apocalypse and Hellboy 2019.?

Hate the MCU all you want but we dealt with a hell of a lot of shit tier comic films until Marvel Studios came along. If you just flat out hate comic book movies then yeah, I understand where you are coming from but if you enjoy comic book movies than the MCU is a god send. Not only did they up the quality of comic book films in general, they also got Warner brothers to get their arse in gear and start making some competent films that don't involve Batman.

Can't say that the Burton Batman films have aged entirely well, they are still good but not great or anywhere near the top of comic book films.
Even The Dark Knight Returns bottoms out towards the end and stops making sense.

Of course they’re better overall. Theyre the only movies Hollywood is capable of making these days. Industry-wide creative bankruptcy.

Disney is the empire.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

Richard Donner Superman
Burton Batman
Raimi Spider-Man
Singer X-men 2
Nolan Batman
Blade

They either were great superhero films well before the MCU, paved the way for it, or are 'God tier'.
Make a top 5 from them, then try to replace any with an MCU film.

Yeah I have ZERO reason to believe a word she says.

Why should any of us believe her?

And how much did Sony spend on marketing those Spiderman movies compared to the MCU ones?
Not only that but Spider-Man was living in a world Disney created which brought even more popularity to the brand and the movies.

gatti-man

But did it really?
qyUGSAj.png
Nice numbers but if you think the old trilogy would do those numbers today I’ve got a bridge to sell you..

There is a reason the second series did shit numbers and it’s that marvel has raised the bar. If Sony repeats the quality of the OT it will be a complete disaster for them.

TGO

Nice numbers but if you think the old trilogy would do those numbers today I’ve got a bridge to sell you..

There is a reason the second series did shit numbers and it’s that marvel has raised the bar. If Sony repeats the quality of the OT it will be a complete disaster for them.
giphy.gif

Homecoming doesn't even reach that so called high Marvel bar.
And that is their problem. They can't repeat the quality of the OT.
Hell JJ Jameson never appeared in other Spidy films because of that, the original J K Simmons could not be matched, so much so they got the Simmons to reprise his role in MCU.
You think Green Goblin and Doc Ock haven't been in the newer films because they don't want repeating villains?
No its because no wants to attempt filling those shoes

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
If it wasn't for the Raimi trilogy you wouldn't have the MCU.

Its like those people who argue hall of famers from the past would be destroyed in todays game. The MCU stands on the shoulders of giants.

3rd movie though is when it started to go downhill, but first 2 are classics

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

Its like those people who argue hall of famers from the past would be destroyed in todays game. The MCU stands on the shoulders of giants.

Yep. Notice no one responded to my challenge a few posts up - not even person i replied to, and who reacted to it.
Or maybe the person i have on ignore has, but i don't listen to their gibberish anymore.

KOMANI

KOMANI
Richard Donner Superman
Burton Batman
Raimi Spider-Man
Singer X-men 2
Nolan Batman
Blade

They either were great superhero films well before the MCU, paved the way for it, or are 'God tier'.
People like to forget about Blade. It’s kind of insulting. First two Blade movies are fun, feel good movies.

sol_bad

I don't think this is true at all but we don't have a time travel device to tell. I don't think Marvel were inspired by Spider-Man, I think they were inspired by all the shit films that were coming out, their IP was being dragged in to the mud.
Like I mentioned in a previous post, even after Spider-Man 1 came out we lived in a world full of shit comic book films. Scroll up and look at that list of shit films I mentioned. Seeing a good comic book movie between 2002 and 2008 was a very rare occurrence. Hell, even between 1990 and 2008 there were barely any good comic book movies. When Iron Man came out in 2008, 6 years after Spider-Man 1, it was a very different type of film in comparison. Iron Man didn't try and copy the tone of Raimi's films in any way shape or form, it was it's own thing.

Yep. Notice no one responded to my challenge a few posts up - not even person i replied to, and who reacted to it.
Or maybe the person i have on ignore has, but i don't listen to their gibberish anymore.

I liked your post and didn't respond because I didn't think there was much to say. The movies you mentioned are good to great. I don't think Donner Superman and Burton Batman hold up that well these days though, especially with Superman reversing time at the end of the film. And as much as I love Blade and X2, they aren't anywhere near top tier in my mind. I personally want my X-Men films to be more than just about Wolverine. Your post in a way actually added to my point, 6 films mentioned within a 30 year time span. Superman in 78 and Dark Knight in 2008.

Where as Marvel Studios have made 23 movies in a 11 year time span with a consistent level of quality. Sure, you might think some are shit to yourself but you can't honestly say they are the same shit tier quality of the titles I mentioned earlier.

VertigoOA

Banned
Richard Donner Superman
Burton Batman
Raimi Spider-Man
Singer X-men 2
Nolan Batman
Blade

You forgot the greatest of them all... the original TMNT movie.

I’m not even playing around tho. That movie is fucking incredible

tumblr_mrzjw1uNQw1sg6w3eo6_250.gif

“The quality of current mcu.”

What quality? They’re made on a assembly line. They’re the only movies Hollywood has the talent/lackthereof to make with whatever pedophiles and rapists they still have left to employ

The MCU helped kill cinema with their neverending serialized, no stakes, no soul cookie cutter cartoon bullshit.

All the greats, and the films that paved the way for this soulless Disney stuff was on the backs of actual passionate filmmakers.

30 years later and all Batman’s still mimick 5’8” comedian Michael Keaton and still only kinda as good.

Only iron Man 1 is good.

Boycott everything Disney. I have since TLJ. Not giving money to the rat

PS - if some crazy announcement was made and Michael Keaton became Batman one last time with Burton at the helm, you would here the earth rumble.

Keaton, the Danny Elfman music, and the burton mobile driving... I might tear up a bit.

2 second gif... more memorable than any scene in avengers 2 or any marvel Disney film to date... regardless of them needing 22 to movies to set it all up just make a rip-off back to the future 2. Mcu is trash

1466EF6744621AE93D8BC88A517C020448BE2DBE

Last edited:

sol_bad

Quality? Assembly line?
I don't think so. All the actors have heaps of fun on set and are more than happy to return. Same with all of the directors of phase 3, they all say the same thing and that they can create the movie they want. Some of them work with writers, some of them write and direct themselves. A creative director isn't going to stick around if they cant make what they want. Case in point is Joss Whedon, the higher ups were trying to take control away from Joss Whedon and it was a massive struggle for him to make Age of Ultron. The quality of that film shows that it comes from a "production line".

Ever since Feige gained full control of Marvel Studios it has been very creator driven. Why would Ryan Coogler return if it wasnt? Sitting there and saying that Gunn, Coogler, Waititi, Watts, Derrickson and the Russo's arent passionate about their craft just because TLJ hurt your soul is a sad state of affairs for you.

The MCU and Disney arent the ones to blame for the state of cinema films these days. The audience are to blame and the other studios. I say the other studios because they have no idea how to market their films to make people see them. Sony, Lionsgate, Paramount, Universal and Warner have a hell of a lot of good films that need to be seen. But they can't market them.

I personally see as many films as I can at the cinemas because I love films. But I bet even a lot of people on this forum who whinge and cry about the MCU, Star Wars and Disney barely see any films at the cinema. They probably just sit there and say they'll wait for X movie to be on Netflix because they hate crowds.

TGO

Funny people keep going on about the Marvel films quality
Yet seems to forget Avi Arad started Marvel Studios
They completely ignore that.
And Kevin Feige was actually behind The Amazing Spider Man that everyone hates.
Quality? Assembly line?
I don't think so. All the actors have heaps of fun on set and are more than happy to return. Same with all of the directors of phase 3, they all say the same thing and that they can create the movie they want. Some of them work with writers, some of them write and direct themselves. A creative director isn't going to stick around if they cant make what they want. Case in point is Joss Whedon, the higher ups were trying to take control away from Joss Whedon and it was a massive struggle for him to make Age of Ultron. The quality of that film shows that it comes from a "production line".

Ever since Feige gained full control of Marvel Studios it has been very creator driven. Why would Ryan Coogler return if it wasnt? Sitting there and saying that Gunn, Coogler, Waititi, Watts, Derrickson and the Russo's arent passionate about their craft just because TLJ hurt your soul is a sad state of affairs for you.

The MCU and Disney arent the ones to blame for the state of cinema films these days. The audience are to blame and the other studios. I say the other studios because they have no idea how to market their films to make people see them. Sony, Lionsgate, Paramount, Universal and Warner have a hell of a lot of good films that need to be seen. But they can't market them.

I personally see as many films as I can at the cinemas because I love films. But I bet even a lot of people on this forum who whinge and cry about the MCU, Star Wars and Disney barely see any films at the cinema. They probably just sit there and say they'll wait for X movie to be on Netflix because they hate crowds.
I have the biggest steelbook collection you probably have ever seen.
I own T2 Judgment Day 4 times
And I have every MCU movie on Blu-ray steelbook.
But I have to say. Out of the 23 films in the MCU only 5 are worthy to sit next to the likes of The Dark Knight and Spider Man 1-2.

sol_bad

Funny people keep going on about the Marvel films quality
Yet seems to forget Avi Arad started Marvel Studios
They completely ignore that.
And Kevin Feige was actually behind The Amazing Spider Man that everyone hates.

I have the biggest steelbook collection you probably have ever seen.
I own T2 Judgment Day 4 times
And I have every MCU movie on Blu-ray steelbook.
But I have to say. Out of the 23 films in the MCU only 5 are worthy to sit next to the likes of The Dark Knight and Spider Man 1-2.

Feige did not have anything to do with Amazing Spider-Man, I'm sure he was making suggestions for the film but they were ignored.
I have mentioned multiple times in multiple threads that Dark Knight and Spidey 2 are top tier films. And that's within films as a whole for me, not just within the comic book genre.

I haven't bought many movies on blu ray over the last 5 years as I am living overseas away from home and I don't want to lug or ship them back home. I already have enough shit as it is to get back home.
:'(

cryptoadam

Banned
I don't think this is true at all but we don't have a time travel device to tell. I don't think Marvel were inspired by Spider-Man, I think they were inspired by all the shit films that were coming out, their IP was being dragged in to the mud.
Like I mentioned in a previous post, even after Spider-Man 1 came out we lived in a world full of shit comic book films. Scroll up and look at that list of shit films I mentioned. Seeing a good comic book movie between 2002 and 2008 was a very rare occurrence. Hell, even between 1990 and 2008 there were barely any good comic book movies. When Iron Man came out in 2008, 6 years after Spider-Man 1, it was a very different type of film in comparison. Iron Man didn't try and copy the tone of Raimi's films in any way shape or form, it was it's own thing.

Yes there were still bad movies, like today there are bad comic movies, but you can't ignore the work put in by what came before. Without Spiderman being a giant hit at the time, then SP2 and the first 2 Xmen movies there wouldn't be a comic book genre. There wouldn't be the template to follow to make a smash hit.

I am not saying they were inspired by SP, but the first two SP movies showed that the audience exist for these types of movies and franchises.

And both SP movies are good movies. Fun, emotional, and brought the comics to life in a way that was faithful and didn't insult its audience. If not Iron Man would be directed by Schumacher and have ice puns and iron man nipples.

Top Bottom