• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi91

lawd.png

Give Me Gravity Rush 2, Ni no Kuni 2 and Persona 5 SCEA you bellends

+1

KAL2006

Banned
Last year's

Holy trinity
Shenmue 3
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy 7

Expected New IP
Horizon

The new holy trinity

Crash Bandicoot
Agent
God of War 4

Expected New IP
Bend Game

Last year's

Holy trinity
Shenmue 3
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy 7

Expected New IP
Horizon

The new holy trinity

Crash Bandicoot
Agent
God of War 4

Expected New IP
Bend Game

I'm already dead... cause those announcements gonna make me scream.

Show me a full Shenmue 3 trailer! It'll probably melt my brain. "Last year we announced Shenmue 3, this year we have a little something special for all of you" "Shows Shenmue 1 and 2 Remaster and Shenmue 3 Trailer" lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Real talk though, this has the potential to be the most disappointing Sony E3 press conference in human history simply due to the E3 of Dreams last year. There is no continuation after something like that.

THE:MILKMAN

Missed the last two E3's due to work so nice to have E3 week off this year.

Need to see/get details about NEO but lately a lot have been saying it won't be mentioned at all at E3. Hope it is announced and shown. Bends game and God of War are the games I want to see.

Sony Bend and God of War 4

Almost guaranteed. Santa Monica will show the world that they are the most technically gifted Sony team -yeah, even better that ND imo-; as for Bend...Well, let's just say that I have always been a fan of their productions.

Wild dream:

Demon's Souls remastered by Blue Point
Crash reboot by Insomniac
Agent

Ronaldo has spoken! Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

I want to see more of...
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • The Last Guardian
  • Dreams
  • Ni no Kuni 2
  • Ni-Oh
  • Persona 5
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Yakuza 0
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake

I'm also looking forward to seeing Naughty Dog's new Crash Bandicoot game, Shenmue HD and Ape Escape 4. Don't let me down Boyes.

Liamc723

Idk wasn't there a thread talking about it possibly being revealed at TGS and released shortly after?

Yeah, but that's just not going to happen. You also said there's 0 chance of it being at E3, which is incorrect.

Sony would be insane to not talk about PS4K at E3 after all the leaks and rumours.

Schryver

Idk wasn't there a thread talking about it possibly being revealed at TGS and released shortly after?

The Giantbomb Beastcast guys made the point that if they reveal it at e3 they will kill sales for 3-4 months based on the leaked documents and supposed release date. So waiting until less than a month befroe release makes the most financial sense

RPGCrazied

Don't think they can top last years E3. That was epic, felt like a dream. Oh well, hope for some new trailers of KH 3 and FF7R.

Boke1879

Real talk though, this has the potential to be the most disappointing Sony E3 press conference in human history simply due to the E3 of Dreams last year. There is no continuation after something like that.

I mean if you go in expecting anything on that level...yea you'll be let down. I still think this is year has the potential to be great. New Horizon footage, GOW4, New Bend IP, TLG release date, Persona 5 release date, FFXV, KH3 and maybe more FF7R footage.

Plus whatever else they want to show.

Real talk, I hope this one will be full of more actual substance instead of just 'COMING SOON!'*

*in the next 2-3 years+

Femto.

Persona 5 worldwide launch please.

Thanks SCEA and Atlus

:(

Honestly, I don't think it will top last year's e3.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I mean if you go in expecting anything on that level...yea you'll be let down. I still think this is year has the potential to be great. New Horizon footage, GOW4, New Bend IP, TLG release date, Persona 5 release date, FFXV, KH3 and maybe more FF7R footage.

Plus whatever else they want to show.
Pound for pound and in terms of showing actual hype gameplay, I think they can obliterate the E3 of Dreams if they go in full guns blazing showcasing their best internal & third party IPs. This will definitely not happen and compared to last year's E3 of dreams, it might seem flat.

So realistic things to expect to be there that I'm excited for

- Progress on The Last Guardian. We haven't seen it in a year and the game has actually been in full scale development for that period of time. We should see quite a bit of new footage / improvements to it

- God of War 4. I'm still iffy on the idea of Kratos returning but I love the franchise. Excited to see what they pull off in a Norse setting

- Destiny Expansion. Given the huge success Sony / Activision have had with their marketing around Destiny the next "Taken King Sized Expansion" will probably be debuting on their E3 stage. I haven't played Destiny in a couple months but will come back if the expansion looks good

- PSNeo / PS4K. Okay its the elephant in the room and I'm excited for new hardware. Let's see what sort of graphics devs can push on this thing

- Horizon Zero Dawn. Similar to The Last Guardian we haven't seen this bad boy extensively in basically a year. That's a lot of time to make substantial progress on the game.

Now the things that I feel might show up but aren't guaranteed

- Sucker Punch's next project. They've been quiet since Second Son / Last Light. Whatever they've been working on must be pretty heavily underway. Not sure if they will reveal yet I'm really interested to see their next game.

- Final Fantasy XV / Final Fantasy VII Remastered / Kingdom Hearts 3.

- Crash. I still can't figure out if there is any remote chance of such a thing occurring but I would be hyped as hell to see it. Even if its just an HD Remaster of the original trilogy with Trophy Support I'd be all over it

My expectation
TLG gameplay + release date
Horizon gameplay + delayed date
Sony Bend Project announce
Sucker Punch Project announce
GOW 4 from Santa Monica announce
Wild gameplay + release date
Crash Homecoming :)
No PS4K
No Detroit from Quantic Dream
No FFVIIremake
No Shenmue 3

Arxisz

Aww man 3 AM again -.- why can't they have a little bit of consideration for their EU audience and go a bit earlier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom