• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

Speaking of Gavin Moore, last we heard of him was in spring 2014 when he said he wanted to focus on 3-4 smaller games at a time rather than large projects. He also said he has some about ready to pitch to Sony. I wonder if we'll be seeing any of those soon.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Cmon guys, you cant judge Cerny by Knack lol

I really hope its him and Gavin Moore handling a Crash game
Who in their right mind is judging Cerny by Knack!? lolll
The man is a legit certified genius as far as I'm concerned. And that portfolio, just god freaking daayumn.

Throw in a random Kojima, Persona 5 teaser, Ni No Kuni release date announcement, Call of Duty / Destiny kerfuffle, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand "one more announcement" - and you have the makings of a fine show.
yeah, I’ve said it before but hype wise it will always be hard to top last year E3, just because it was 3 games no one would believe would be there.

But that’s just hype, from a actual production and showcase event, it’s not that hard to top a teaser/story reveal of a remake, TLG demo, and a Kickstarter announcement. Just showcasing some titles that take advantage of the hardware will be enough. I mean, if GG is doing that with Horizon, I think its safe to say SSM, Sucker Punch, and PD are gonna make that PS4 sing...

Sarobi

Banned
I can't wait for them to show off the COD4 Remaster, get everyone all excited, and then remind people that they need to drop money on Infinite Warfare in order to play it.. blah..

Are they mad about the delay? Shinobi warned us about it months ago and Sony already has Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, and GT Sport coming out towards the end of the year.
No the voice acting was a little cheesy, (I agree) and everyone is speculation it’s Neo footage and not PS4 base.

It generally happens in every thread though when an exclusive is involved. Even unanimous hype threads like Bloodborne go sideways sometimes back when it was project Beast. People getting salty it might not come to Xbox, it should, it’s fair, Dark Souls set precedent, etc etc...

General threads like this is usually were many like-minded people gather, New news threads always can potentially get ugly.

Ash735

Cmon guys, you cant judge Cerny by Knack lol

I really hope its him and Gavin Moore handling a Crash game

I don't care what studio does it, as long AT LEAST there's input from Jason Rubin, Andy Gavin, Mark Cerny and Josh Mancell (Music) & Charles Zembillas (Character designs/art).

With input from all of those above, that's the closest we'l;l get to the old Naughty Dog style outside of actually tracking down the rest of the team.

Are they mad about the delay? Shinobi warned us about it months ago and Sony already has Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, and GT Sport coming out towards the end of the year.
-mad about delay and implying delays are unique to Sony
-PS4 haz nu gimz
-NEO vs base PS4 footage
-worst dialogue/story/etc... ever

Just to be clear, I have no qualm with concerns and complaints. It is the hyperbole that irks me.

mejin

-mad about delay and implying delays are unique to Sony
-PS4 haz nu gimz
-NEO vs base PS4 footage
-worst dialogue/story/etc... ever

Just to be clear, I have no qualm with concerns and complaints. It is the hyperbole that irks me.

Wouldn't be a topic from Playstation exclusive without all the drama though. lol

Well, then...hey I got good news I guess. Lol.

Casey-GIF.gif

kevin1025

Banned
You know what? I'd play a Knack 2. I didn't love it, but it was a pretty decent platformer! It was the combat that really didn't do it for me.

Edit: Also, I hope Neo is in the spring (I'm hoping it launches with Horizon). All of these damn incoming games make the fall a mess.

They've had a nice amount of time to flesh it out. Knack 2 could be something special. I just ask for one thing. Don't make the relic collecting scripted. Let me be big when I want and design the world according to that.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Knack 2 is gonna be what Uncharted 2 was to Uncharted 1. Haters ain't ready for The Knackening. Mario still shook last I heard.

Loudninja

They've had a nice amount of time to flesh it out. Knack 2 could be something special. I just ask for one thing. Don't make the relic collecting scripted. Let me be big when I want and design the world according to that.
Yeah I want to see some actually weapons not just straight brawling.

Simo

shinobi, buddy, I think we need to re-address that Rockstar question from the H.A.M Radio podcast...
giphy.gif

Sorry mate! Just giddily excited for E3. You've got Bioware and Mass Effect, I've got Rockstar and Red Dead. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom