• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

Watching the twitch stream on live@playstation just to get the theme, but will switch to delayed Youtube for the actual conference. I'm hoping the delays resets to less when they start over (maybe) for the actual conference.

Right here~

🙌 🙌 🙌

Here for the long haul, missus asleep next to me got 5 streams on tab and gaf on the phone

[Greets in European]
I'm tired.

Here. It's 03:00 am...

giphy.gif

Wooo
Brexit means Brexit

Still here!

Stay strong ;___;

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
That trap killer game looked awesome! I played until dawn around last Halloween in an apartment with 4 other people and it was AWESOME! Cheesy horror goodness with everyone yelling out decisions and now they let everyone control it? Hell yes

WetWaffle

Um, is it just me or does this golf game look fun as hell? I tried the demo on the PS3 but it didn't stand out at all, it was just decent but this...looks awesome

Shin

Banned
I think they are going to lower Pro to 349,-, they were kinda pushing it already.
Plus what Cerny said..also so many games during this pre-show haha

shandy706

Know what I love about E3?

I have Hardware from all of the big three so I can enjoy everything. Just a giant win across the board. 😂

Pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom