• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN just updated their page. June 10th 6 PM PT/9 PM ET

Sony has joined Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA in the pre-E3 press conference bonanza. Mark your calendars!
http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2013_Press_Conferences

icA0mw5A7jJ2g.gif

EDIT: You can follow via the livestream on:

You can also watch E3 live directly on your PS3 as well - just look for the icon under the XMB's "What's New" section.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So Sony then MS

At least most people dont have to take work off to watch these

edit: for some reason I thought Microsoft was at night, oops. Not sure why hah

NotLiquid

Hoping for Sony to make things interesting with the promise PS4 is showing. Sony conferences are always the most predictable imo so kind of boring to watch, but should be interesting.

Hope they don't reveal half of their content weeks before it.

Meelow

Banned
I know Nintendo is doing Nintendo Directs instead of one huge E3 conference but this still makes me wish Nintendo doing a big main E3 conference...

ascii42

Hoping for Sony to make things interesting with the promise PS4 is showing. Sony conferences are always the most predictable imo so kind of boring to watch, but should be interesting.

Hope they don't reveal half of their content weeks before it.

As they've got three systems worth of stuff to show (hopefully), they'll at least reveal some stuff beforehand, I imagine.

I know Nintendo is doing Nintendo Directs instead of one huge E3 conference but this still makes me wish Nintendo doing a big main E3 conference...

Actually we don't know anything about their E3 plans besides assumptions. Anyways, hyped for the 3rd party reveals here.

I hope we see some proper demoing of not only games, but the UI, touchpad, store, social features, OS, etc.

And for the love of God, give us The Last Guardian gameplay and release date.

I hope they got some big exclusives that round up both the Japanese and Western tastes.

Edit: Oh wow, same day as MS.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I hope we see some proper demoing of not only games, but the UI, touchpad, store, social features, OS, etc.

And for the love of God, give us The Last Guardian gameplay and release date.

I hope they got some big exclusives that round up both the Japanese and Western tastes.

and Square gives FF vs 13 date aswell

Yep. They're at 12:30 am EST.

Microsoft

Monday June 10th @ 9:30AM PT

Ubisoft

Monday, June 10th @ 1PM PT

EA

Monday, June 10th @ 3PM PT

Sony

Monday June 10th @ 6PM PT

Nintendo

Canceled
MS having 2 conferences kind of close, either the e3 is weak or this may 21st conference is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom