• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
WkJrng7.png

Sony bend should be on there too... They just got to be at E3 they just... got to :(

tusken77

So, fellow Europeans, what is your plan for next Monday? I will probably go to bed at 9 or 10 pm and set the alarm for 2:50 am (CET). I did it last year and it worked fine for me. If I can sleep that is. I love that there's something as exciting for me as a grown up as Christmas was for me as a child.

I'll have to pull an all-nighter. There's no way I'll be able to get any sleep before the Sony conference, far too excited.

My Playstation 3 recently died. In that you can't leave it on for several minutes without it shutting itself off. ...Right at the end of the generation too. Jesus.

And now I'm actually in a position where I have to buy a new PS3 to play The Last of Us because PS4 isn't BC, right?

So, is there a chance there will be a PS3 price drop at E3? Any rumors to that fact?

I honestly can't believe this thing still costs $270, but here we are.

Kyoufu

My Playstation 3 recently died. In that you can't leave it on for several minutes without it shutting itself off. ...Right at the end of the generation too. Jesus.

And now I'm actually in a position where I have to buy a new PS3 to play The Last of Us because PS4 isn't BC, right?

So, is there a chance there will be a PS3 price drop at E3? Any rumors to that fact?

I honestly can't believe this thing still costs $270, but here we are.

No rumours that I've heard of but with the 360 dropping in price this E3 you can bet Sony will follow.

So what are the rules for posting rumours that I've found that are plausible from a friend's friend and yet I know there's no legitimacy behind it. Also considering how E3 is in 7 days for the reveal as well. Cause I don't wanna get banned. At the very least it might make a good read and conversation until then.

So what are the rules for posting rumours that I've found that are plausible from a friend's friend and yet I know there's no legitimacy behind it. Also considering how E3 is in 7 days for the reveal as well. Cause I don't wanna get banned. At the very least it might make a good read and conversation until then.

Hit us, junior.

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
COD: Ghosts
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

Dead Rising 3 (XB1 exclusive. Capcom Vancouver)
Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, DD team doing it)
Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

edit: I got these rumors from a friend's source, I do not know where the picture originates from. I do not know if these are legit at all but the games listed has been extremely plausible judging from famousmortimer talking about a few of them. So this should be treated as a fake, I don't want people running around treating it as a prophecy cause it might turn out to be fake at the end of the day. Then again this is E3 season, what else is new?

Kyoufu

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Ninja Theory

BF4, CoD: Ghosts and Witcher 3 are confirmed for PS4 already though.

SgtCobra

Okay shits getting real??

Why would Capcom make DR3 exclusive after releasing 3 for the PS3? Never cared for that franchise though.

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

New IP from Ninja Theory

Seems reasonable enough. I can't really argue with anything.

hlhbk

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

New IP from Ninja Theory

No Shenmue 3, totally disappointed.

Like I said, I got it from a friend's friend. It might not be legitimate but at least it'll make interesting conversation fodder until then.

Treat it as a fake rumor.

Gadirok

You should add the 2 unannounced games on PS+. I saw it coming a mile away (well I thought 3 but Saints Rows 3 will probably be announced alongside the 2 unannounced games for the E3 conference and go up the next day replacing LBP2, Infamous 2, and Ratchet).

May not be huge news for everyone, but its got PS+ members hyped up. Including me.

I'm guessing...
These would be strong candidates:

LBP Karting
PSASBR
Twisted Metal (M rated games have come on PS+ before such as Bioshock 2 and Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition)
Motorstorm: Apocalypse

And maybe Starhawk but thats a weaker candidate given that they already gave away the SP campaign for free on PS+ last October.

I guess we will have to wait until E3 until we really find out. I have a feeling these titles will be Sony 1st party published titles, but I could be wrong. I didn't expect them to replace LBP2, Infamous2, and Ratchet and clank when I saw all those standees at retailers. Might cost them a big penny replacing all the little banners and standees at stores now advertising those old games.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
BF4, CoD: Ghosts and Witcher 3 are confirmed for PS4 already though.

Don't see where he said they were XB1 exclusives.

That list looks like a bunch of games they'd show off at E3. Definitely can't be a launch day list because we already know Quantum Break is a long, long ways off.

Or it could just entirely be fake. The fact Quantum Break is on this list at all seems pretty questionable.

boinx

Meh, more Fable, Halo and Forza, all ips i dont care about. Most of those games are gonna be multiplat too. And didn't crazy buttocks say that DR3 wasn't an xbone exclusive anymore?

I'll treat it as a fake rumour alright.

Wow. Just imagine.

Hope the Dragons Dogma thing is true. :p

I have PS4 preordered and I want a Dragons Dogma sequel!

Kyoufu

I'll treat it as a fake rumour alright.

Wow. Just imagine.

Hope the Dragons Dogma thing is true. :p

I have PS4 preordered and I want a Dragons Dogma sequel!

DD is probably my favourite game of the gen. I haven't decided yet but I adore it to bits. Really looking forward to whatever Deep Down is.

Don't see where he said they were XB1 exclusives.

That list looks like a bunch of games they'd show off at E3. Definitely can't be a launch day list because we already know Quantum Break is a long, long ways off.

Or it could just entirely be fake. The fact Quantum Break is on this list at all seems pretty questionable.

Fair enough, I thought that was a list of exclusives. Seems plausible.

Like I said, I got it from a friend's friend. It might not be legitimate but at least it'll make interesting conversation fodder until then.

Treat it as a fake rumor.

you should write this ^ in the original post of yours with the photo/list so as to avoid confusion by others...

That list is bullshit, there's a major MS announcement missing, and it's called Fortnite, not nine.

If it's Black Tusk, then I'm pretty sure they've been touch and go whether that was gonna be shown.

Mattrick said in an interview with Keighley and buttocks said it was behind.

I want to believe

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
This made me think Insomniac, if only because of the Captain Qwark vidcomics from RC:UYA

Wait, so the stuff in the MS list is supposedly stuff showing up at the conference, not exclusive right (except actual MS IPs of course)? Because we know stuff like Dying Light, The Witcher 3, etc. is on PS4.

Salaadin

Wait, so the stuff in the MS list is supposedly stuff showing up at the conference, not exclusive right (except actual MS IPs of course)? Because we know stuff like Dying Light, The Witcher 3, etc. is on PS4.

Thats what Im assuming too.
Also makes sense as to why CDPR wouldnt confirm TW3 for the XBO last week. They want it to be a surprise, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom