• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony earned the trust of gamers. MS still has work to do.

Terrible use of that meme.

Believe me when I say Sony aren't the ones sniffing their flo---I mean farts these days.

Case in point:

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Terrible use of that meme.

Believe me when I say Sony aren't the ones sniffing their flo---I mean farts these days.

Case in point:
I didn’t mean to insinuate Sony themselves were the ones sniffing their farts, don’t get me wrong there.

More like certain ppl in this thread, 😉

I would have used a good single person fart sniff gif if I thought Sony was the ones sniffing the farts.

Like this:

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
When a logo pulls much more interest than a box reveal, you know people trust the company pushing he logo, because consumers know that logo represents "quality games" but more-so, quality games till the bottom end of the gen...…Meaning, they are still releasing GOTY quality exclusives on the cusp of PS5's launch.....and yes, they will have a bevy of new IP's and exclusives for PS5's launch just the same....You see a logo from a company who has done so for 4 console launches and the logo is enough to represent the quality and commitment you are going to get.....You just know right off the bat that your investment is safe........

That's why the competition has to try it's hardest to sell their new console even now......Sony? Not so much, people already know what they are getting in purchasing a Sony console.....Hit after hit after hit.....
This is true. Even when I only had a Xbox this gen I couldn't deny the sheer amount of quality PlayStation was showing and they converted me

thelastword

Banned
This is true. Even when I only had a Xbox this gen I couldn't deny the sheer amount of quality PlayStation was showing and they converted me
The thing is some people are pretending people hate XBOX. Personally I was excited when XBOX came into the space in 2001, I bought an OG XBOX, it's still their best console.....I think this is when they had a true vision and there were people who were genuine and committed, Sure Sega helped that console's appeal…..but J Allard, Robbie Bach, Seamus Blackley, Ed Fries.....These were the most genuine guys I've ever seen at XBOX.....Even Mattrick they now hate, I have lots of respect for, at least he didn't lie in PR for 6 years straight.....

People hate Mattrick for saying get a 360, but he didn't lie based on the always online they were pushing at the time. He was demonized and now the snakeoil salesman is the messiah. Everything he says is a game changing event.....

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
The thing is some people are pretending people hate XBOX. Personally I was excited when XBOX came into the space in 2001, I bought an OG XBOX, it's still their best console.....I think this is when they had a true vision and there were people who were genuine and committed, Sure Sega helped that console's appeal…..but J Allard, Robbie Bach, Seamus Blackley, Ed Fries.....These were the most genuine guys I've ever seen at XBOX.....Even Mattrick they now hate, I have lots of respect for, at least he didn't lie in PR for 6 years straight.....

People hate Mattrick for saying get a 360, but he didn't lie based on the always online they were pushing at the time. He was demonized and now the snakeoil salesman is the messiah. Everything he says is a game changing event.....
Yeah, the only things I don't like about Xbox are this focus on services and not having enough games for the hardcore audience

PS always has good mature games

Discusguy

What I’ve learn through this gen is AAA gaming isn’t as good and most of my gaming needs have been met with indie and niche games. On Xbox at least I know my games will be there in future gens through BC. If you don’t own all three consoles I won’t ever think you’re hardcore enough of a gamer.

Last edited:

WolfusFh

Ah, what a day and age where folks speak of “trust” in the same sentence as “corporations.”

Goddamnit. Can we stop with this "corporations are the ultimate evil" crap? Yes, they would and will put short term profit over anything. But guess what? That's what most people do. They all will put their benefits above other's well being.

Corporations are as untrustworthy as everyone else. And I wouldnt trust anyone. (If someone compares me to Jiren, all I will say is I wish I had that body)

Top Bottom