• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony has sent out another round of 20% off PSN codes

Got mine. It expires 03/30/18 at 11:59 PM

EDIT: I know not everyone gets these codes when they get sent out but apparently Sony has a promo for the release of The Show 18 at https://live.playstation.com/ . Scroll all the way down the lists of quests and there's one for a 20% off coupon.

EDIT 2: The Show codes are all gone, sorry.

Last edited:

Rayderism

Got it.....too bad I can't find anything worth buying that I haven't already bought long ago. I've bought WAY too many games for PS4, many of which I should have never even considered. With my luck, some fun game will come out the day after the code expires.

nowhat

I get my Sony payment and purchase emails but never ever see these in my gmail ever.
We seem to get these discounts in EU very rarely if ever, but if you in fact are using Inbox (I think Gmail has suggested switching to it for quite a while, maybe you have, basically a new frontend for Gmail), check out the "Promos" section. I'm kind of glad promotional emails go there myself, my inbox is cluttered enough as it is and most of the time I really don't care for them; but every now and then there's a promotion I'd actually be interested in. I guess as much as Google knows about me, it still can't figure out where and when I'm willing to spend my money.

emm_vee

Neo Member
Thanks OP! Got the 20% coupon via The Show promo.
Can confirm the discount is applicable to items on "The Great Indoors" Sale.

Willing to bet only big spenders get those direct discount emails.

DonF

People, these are opt in mails. I don't remember where, but it's a weekly mail with activity and ads.
edit: go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com then notification preferences and check the first box, that says "yes, im interested in receiving marketing materials etc."
Its not guaranteed, cause some people do that yet don't get emails, check spam also.

Last edited:

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
If you guys need more codes you can probably get more from The Show with different PSN accounts.

MrBenchmark

We seem to get these discounts in EU very rarely if ever, but if you in fact are using Inbox (I think Gmail has suggested switching to it for quite a while, maybe you have, basically a new frontend for Gmail), check out the "Promos" section. I'm kind of glad promotional emails go there myself, my inbox is cluttered enough as it is and most of the time I really don't care for them; but every now and then there's a promotion I'd actually be interested in. I guess as much as Google knows about me, it still can't figure out where and when I'm willing to spend my money.
I checked every section nothing and logged into my Sony account I’m opt in for all emails.

HeresJohnny

I buy tons of stuff on PSN and yet I've never gotten one of these. I got one right after I bought my Pro, but I seem to remember it being for a specific dollar amount and not a percent. Ah well, maybe I'll get lucky this time.

FireCloud

There's already a thread on this. Delete this thread or merge it!

PSA. Check Your Inbox For 20% PS Discount Code

But how would you know that a new code had been just sent out rather than some activity in that old thread? I think this thread makes sense. Otherwise, I wouldn't have checked my email and noticed this new code.

Edit: or if there was a date in that thread title that a nice mod could update when a new round of codes go out....

Last edited:

Dubloon7

Banned
But how would you know that a new code had been just sent out rather than some activity in that old thread? I think this thread makes sense. Otherwise, I wouldn't have checked my email and noticed this new code.

Edit: or if there was a date in that thread title that a nice mod could update when a new round of codes go out....
with the little attention this website gets, with the minimal usage of the threads it would appear that the previous thread would be within the top 3 threads being updated as there's practically nothing being updated here unlike the other website everyone jumped ship to

Just_one

I never get these emails...thanks sony

Anyone with a spare code please pm me.

Really want to buy some stuff from the indoors sale

RavageX

I don't get these anymore, and have tried all sorts of things to get it fixed. My gf, who never buys anything gets them, so I just take hers.

Dubloon7

Banned
what's the deal with slickdeals posting the EU "Easter Sale" saying NA will get it soon? TONS of games on it, but only 1 out of the 50 on my wishlist is listed on the slickdeals posting? i wish binding of isaac actually went on sale since GTA5 is ALWAYS $30 and never cheaper, and yet boa is just as old and never on sale

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I FINALLY got one of these codes!!! Using it on Little Nightmares Complete edition.

Dubloon7

Banned
got another today thanks to wario64. Now 3 codes, and NOTHING to buy this week. I was think of little nightmares, but since it looks like it plays like Unravel i am DEFINITELY OUT. was strongly thinking of person4 golden (vita) but not sure if/when i'll turn on my vita ever again

Last edited:
Top Bottom