• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Japan Studio starting up several new titles; equal effort on new IPs and sequels

Wereroku

never played wild arms.. at least i don't think I did.. played a bunch of jRPGs I can't remember as a little kid on the ps1

you the real one fam

james-franco-wink.gif

Oh man you should look them up. 1 and 2 are on PS1 and 3 is on PS2. Those are the ones I am most familiar with but they are all great. 3 is probably my favorite because of the vehicle combat and story. They had some later ones but I never played those and they are a bit pricey now. The battle system changed but I know people still enjoyed them.

Oh man you should look them up. 1 and 2 are on PS1 and 3 is on PS2. Those are the ones I am most familiar with but they are all great. 3 is probably my favorite because of the vehicle combat and story. They had some later ones but I never played those and they are a bit pricey now. The battle system changed but I know people still enjoyed them.
Are they on VITA? I need all the jrpg goodness from PS1 era to be on Vita to get back on it. I still wish Sony would have footed the bill for FFXII HD on Vita smh :\

Shin

Banned
Safe to say that Japan Studios tries out a lot of different concepts instead of making a new numbered game.
It's exactly why I like their output, unique games that's different yet fun/solid for the most part.

Safe to say that Japan Studios tries out a lot of different concepts instead of making a new numbered game.
It's exactly why I like their output, unique games that's different yet fun/solid for the most part.
If they made a AAA game that sold a ton, they would get on the sequel train like everyone else

Top Bottom