• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony @ Leipzig - Conference Thread

anyone know if the eyepet trailer is actual in game footage with the eyetoy tech running? or just a concept art video so far? any live demonstrations of this game at GC?

Paracelsus

BlazingDarkness said:
yakuza 3 is the REAL yakuza 3, kenzan is a spinoff

didnt know it was at GC?

I know that, but I thought that maybe -MAYBE- they listed Yakuza Kenzan under the old fake name, Y3, and I hoped to see something. Like, you know, an american release date or stuff.

deepbrown

OMG

Imagine Eye pet tech with LBP...maybe in the start menu where you can flick Sack boy around. :O

or draw shapes with a pen...and put them in. :D

Hmm, I'm curious about the keypad, I'll definitely pick one up if it's comfortable enough to type using it from the top, I have a wireless keyboard but it's not exactly convenient to have lying around all the time, here's hoping it works in present form. Also, I'm wondering if you can reach the L1R1/L2R2 buttons while it's on (it appears you can), thus enabling you to have it on at all times or if it'd be too awkward...

I was expecting a lot of info on Life With Playstation. They said on the blog that it would be out by the end of the month. I'm guessing we'll get a new firmware update in possibly by the end of the month then.

androvsky

There was some hinting a couple weeks ago about Sony looking for ways to "convert up" the PS2 fanbase... now we know the PS3 is going to get a firmware update so that all models will recognize (or at least admit they recognize) legitimate PS2 discs for the Singstar ripping feature. Hope they do something with it beyond ripping songs from Singstar games. :/

decon

GTI Club+ will be one of the best DLC games out there, I'm sure of it.

1. Awesome arcade graphics? Check!
2. Great arcade racing physics? Check!
3. Voice/cam support? Check!

It does feature split screen right?

The Chef

DMPrince said:
http://uk.playstation.com/games-med...ttleBigPlanet-demonstration-video:-Sackzilla/

New video of LBP there. creation of a big sackboy. or what they dubbed it "sackzilla"

EDIT: Just watched it. SUPER freaking cute! :lol

2egfc01.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Lain

After playing around even more with that vidzone website, I found they got almost all Subsonica videos and my excitement went up some more. The last thing I would have expected was to find my preferred italian band on there.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Awesome GTi Club trailer. Music is sooooooo good.

LBP planet is great as always.

Heavy Rain oozes atmosphere.

Motorstorm Day 1.

It's good to be a PS3 owner.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
wow Eye pet looks really fun. They already implemented that idea of bringing drawings to life. I never expected that. Seriously can't wait for that.

Also the dust and particle effects in those KZ2 shots look much improved.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
msdstc said:
wow Eye pet looks really fun. They already implemented that idea of bringing drawings to life. I never expected that. Seriously can't wait for that.

Also the dust and particle effects in those KZ2 shots look much improved.

the eyepet thing looks nice, but I think it'll be shit.

Watching a video makes it look really immersive, and the interaction between you and the 'pet' looks good. But bear in mind thats you watching a video.

In reality you'd have to sit in front of a white table with the eyetoy pointing at it. And although you'd be tapping the table, you'd be watching the TV to see the pet. And you'll be reacting to your movements back through the TV. So there may be issues with moving left when you mean right etc.

I just think the video makes it look cooler than it'll be in reality. Just like eye of judgement did. Although at least that had a decent game behind it.

Prince of Persia - No Trophy support

HAWX - Trophy support confirmed

Shaun White's Snowboard - Trophy support confirmed

Borderlands - Trophy support confirmed

Spider Man: Web of Shadows - Probably not because it was too late in the development stage to add them in.

Far Cry 2 - Trophy support confirmed

EndWar - Trophy support confirmed

Quantum of Solace - Trophy support confirmed

Call of Duty: World at War - Trophy support confirmed

Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon - Trophy support confirmed

Source: Ps3Trophies.org

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DMPrince said:
And there goes the fact that I was gonna get all the trophies :lol

I'm not getting ONE single game of the above.

Quasar

So..Sony announced the ability to add Singstar tunes from various PS2 discs to the PS3 version, I wonder if this will include Disney?

Hell...why not just include those tracks on the Singstore. Or will they?

Top Bottom