Sony making new announcements at GDC

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I assume this mostly relates to games for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, unless Sony wants to shock the audience (and the Internet) and announce/unveil PlayStation 4. I think though Justin Keeling would be a bit more ecstatic if this talk was indeed about Sony's next generation system, or he's just playing it cool.

Good find, Nirolak.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Twitter is just becoming ridiculously omnipresent.

All this hubbub about facebook and it's twitter that I'm amazed how important it's becoming.
Yeah and it's making online communication even sloppier. This is a former BBC editor and he writes "taking" instead of "talking"? #uncool

Good. Start announcing a shitload of PSV games now, Sony. We also need to start getting an idea of what PS3 is going to look like at the end of 2012 and going into 2013.

Now you made me want tacos :(
Go to Taco Bell, you might just win a Vita!

Rösti;35619606 said:
I assume this mostly relates to games for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, unless Sony wants to shock the audience (and the Internet) and announce/unveil PlayStation 4. I think though Justin Keeling would be a bit more ecstatic if this talk was indeed about Sony's next generation system, or he's just playing it cool.

Good find, Nirolak.
When Sony announces PlayStation 4 it'll be in a PlayStation Meeting, and not at someone else's conference.

It's pretty shitty how publishers are forcing their way into GDC and turning it into Winter E3.
Even though my thread has a ton of announcements listed, there are actually more that are almost assuredly there that I didn't list for sourcing issues.

It really is Winter E3. :p